Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
things I've learned ...... (Read 117 times)
buttgoat1
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

things I've learned ......
12/13/10 at 15:10:00

As 2010 nears the end, I want to thank all of you for your educational e-mails over the past year. I am totally messed up now and have little chance of recovery.

I no longer open a bathroom door without using my foot or a paper towel, or have the waitress put lemon slices in my ice water because she doesn’t use her foot in the bathroom.

I can’t sit down on the hotel bedspread because I’m imagining what sort of peep show booth floor would be revealed to me under a black light.

I have trouble shaking hands with someone who has been driving because the number one pastime while driving alone is picking one’s nose.

I can’t touch any woman’s purse for fear she has placed it on the floor of a public restroom.

I MUST SEND MY SPECIAL THANKS to whoever sent me the one about rat nuts in the glue on envelopes because now I use a wet sponge with every envelope that needs sealing.

ALSO, now I have to scrub the top of every can I open because rats nuts and f*ck on them in the warehouse.

I no longer have any savings because I gave it to a sick kid in England who is about to die for the 1,387,258th time.

I no longer have any money, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Bill Gates/Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.

I can’t have a drink in a bar because I’ll wake up in a bathtub full of ice with my kidneys gone.

I can’t eat at KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes, feet or feathers.

I can’t use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a NYC cab driver in August.

THANKS TO YOU I have learned that my prayers only get answered if I forward an e-mail to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.

BECAUSE OF YOUR CONCERN, I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains.

I no longer buy gas without taking someone along to watch the car so a serial killer doesn’t crawl in my back seat while I’m paying inside.

I no longer use Saran Wrap in the microwave because it causes seven different types of cancer.

AND THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW I can’t boil a cup of water in the microwave anymore because it will blow up in my face, disfiguring me for life.

I no longer go to the movies because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS when I sit down.

I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me.

I no longer buy cookies from Neiman-Marcus since I now have their secret recipe.

THANKS TO YOU I can’t use anyone’s toilet but mine because a big black snake could be lurking under the seat and cause me instant death when it bites my tushy.

AND THANKS TO YOUR GREAT ADVICE I can’t ever pick up a coin dropped in the parking lot because it probably was placed there by a butt f*cker waiting for me to bend over.

I can’t do any gardening because I’m afraid I’ll get bitten by the Violin Spider and my hand will fall off.

Oh, by the way….. A German scientist from Argentina , after a lengthy study, has discovered that people with insufficient brain activity will read this with their hand on the mouse.
Don’t bother taking it off now, it’s too late.

P. S.: I now keep my toothbrush in the living room, because I was told by e-mail that water splashes over 6 ft. out of the toilet.

NOW YOU ALL HAVE YOURSELVES A VERY GOOD DAY…………..AND A HEALTHY LIFE…………….

author unknown

IP Logged
prechermike
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Kalashna Kitty, from
Skat

Ponzer, NC
Re: things I've learned ......
Reply #1 - 12/13/10 at 18:26:15

You are very welcome! Smiley

Actualy, I too hate those emails and make it a point to not forward them and usually have to check them out and reply with a link to the truth (if the truth is actually on the internet Huh)

2006, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, Ed L's forward controls, Wristwatch, biblethumper650@gmail.com
prechermike   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #2 - 12/13/10 at 18:49:42

I'll forward some of them, but only the funny ones like this. Grin

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #3 - 12/14/10 at 00:29:28

i actually was thinking BUttGoat had a real serious problem and was telling us he was about to do his self in till I got to the bottom!  HA!

IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #4 - 12/14/10 at 08:23:33

However, Coca Cola really does clean toilet bowls and/or remove rust from chrome.  

It contains phosphoric acid at a pH around 2.6 (2.5 when the Coke is flat), so it's a lot milder than Naval Jelly at pH 1.  Stomach acid is hydrochloric acid at a pH between 2 and 3.5, which is why moderate quantities of Coke are OK, but you still shouldn't drink Naval Jelly!

(If you're not a science nerd, pH measures acidity/alkalinity.  Water is neutral at 7.0, lower numbers are acid, higher alkaline.  It's a logarithmic scale, so 1.0 is, in scientific terms, a whole lot more acidic than 2.6.

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
Angie

Anybody can be
normal, where's the
fun in that?

Iowa
Reply #5 - 12/14/10 at 10:37:40

OK, how many of us hand their hand on the their mouse...... Grin

Lying is emotional immaturity in action
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #6 - 12/14/10 at 10:59:30

Angie wrote on 12/14/10 at 10:37:40:

I'm usually typing (with my index finger) or drinking my tea.and then to the mouse.My left hand is useless.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #7 - 12/14/10 at 11:55:57

Angie wrote on 12/14/10 at 10:37:40:

I can't read without my hand on the mouse   Wink

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 12/14/10 at 13:31:23

I'm busy, never know when the next thing will pop into my brain and I need the mouse to google it.  Tongue

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #9 - 12/14/10 at 14:38:47

prechermike wrote on 12/13/10 at 18:26:15:
You are very welcome! Smiley

Actualy, I too hate those emails and make it a point to not forward them and usually have to check them out and reply with a link to the truth (if the truth is actually on the internet Huh)

Mike please don't drink holy water,you have no idea where those blessed fingers have been.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/03/24 at 08:58:53

General CategoryThe Cafe › things I've learned ......

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.