What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Suzuki savage t-shirt
Reply #15 - 11/22/10 at 22:58:18

mick wrote on 11/22/10 at 22:24:10:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/22/10 at 11:19:24:
mick wrote on 11/22/10 at 04:10:50:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/22/10 at 02:55:26:
Ohhh, get a crayon...Itll look great,, trust me..

Hey Justin you are pretty artistic how about playing around with a design ? No crayons though.

I am artistic, using metal & wire & stuff like that, but toss me a pen & paper & things are gonna get ugly.

Justin Art is Art, it does not matter what the medium is,so keep at it.
My B/in Law welded a bed frame the other day ,rather than buy a bigger one, he is a bit tight, he had guests the next night,and the bed frame broke, can you tell he is self taught, there is much more to welding than meets the eye. A little schooling would have helped.

Well, thats kinda funny. Ya see, I had a bed frame I had cut & had to weld in splices on each end. Mine stayed, well, so far, anyway.
I am thinking I might just take a class at the community college. I know theres a ton to now that I have never even wondered about.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
wayne929
YaBB Newbies

fort myers
Reply #16 - 11/23/10 at 20:01:22

I am i design major and could draw up some stuff but dont have any idea how to get it to a shirt. anyone i could e-mail my sketches too and they put it on a shirt for me? seems with this enthusiam we could make a little money too Grin

Go Faster, So the Thrill of Speed Overcomes the Fear of Death
  IP Logged
Edgar

Are you a lucky
little lady in the
city of light?

San Diego
Reply #17 - 11/23/10 at 20:13:19

Don't know how to get it on a shirt either but don't be afraid to share your sketches on here!

Stay Frosty.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #18 - 11/24/10 at 01:30:26

wayne929 wrote on 11/23/10 at 20:01:22:
I am i design major and could draw up some stuff but dont have any idea how to get it to a shirt. anyone i could e-mail my sketches too and they put it on a shirt for me? seems with this enthusiam we could make a little money too Grin

Wayne I wish you guys would put down where you are from.
Any way I have a place couple of miles away that will transfer anything you like onto a "T" shirt ,next time I'm out I will drop in and see the guy ,it's a one man shop,he seems to be busy all the time.
So lets see some sketches ,post them here and let the guys decide the one they like best,meanwhile I will check on prices.
BTW, if we get the design every one is happy with,can you do a nice finished drawing?  in color if need be .

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
wayne929
YaBB Newbies

fort myers
Reply #19 - 11/24/10 at 17:26:33

im from fort myers but commute allover southwest fl. and my girlfriend gets back sunday and she has a scanner so i get them up then for you guys to see and pickout the best ones

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #20 - 11/26/10 at 10:25:40

sorry guys, my schoolwork was kicking my but all day yesterday so I didn't get to anything, I have a rough rough draft worked up, but I have to redo it cause it's not my art, just combining elements of other to get an idea of what would be cool so now I have to take that and make it mine, don't you just hate it when something you think will take you 4 hours takes 10 hours??    Angry

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #21 - 11/26/10 at 11:32:35

LostArtist wrote on 11/26/10 at 10:25:40:
sorry guys, my schoolwork was kicking my but all day yesterday so I didn't get to anything, I have a rough rough draft worked up, but I have to redo it cause it's not my art, just combining elements of other to get an idea of what would be cool so now I have to take that and make it mine, don't you just hate it when something you think will take you 4 hours takes 10 hours??    Angry

no hurry mate we aint going anywhere.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #22 - 11/26/10 at 11:54:07

don't you just hate it when something you think will take you 4 hours takes 10 hours??

When we step out of our normal activities we know well & into something new, there is always a learning curve. Ive crashed & slid into the ditch on many learning curves, costing myself pain, frustration & time, but Ive learned things & saved $$$ in the long run.

What I REally hate is getting done with something & then figuring out I coulda saved time & money by doing it different & woulda had just as good a finished product..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #23 - 11/26/10 at 13:13:44

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/26/10 at 11:54:07:

don't you just hate it when something you think will take you 4 hours takes 10 hours??

When we step out of our normal activities we know well & into something new, there is always a learning curve. Ive crashed & slid into the ditch on many learning curves, costing myself pain, frustration & time, but Ive learned things & saved $$$ in the long run.

What I REally hate is getting done with something & then figuring out I coulda saved time & money by doing it different & woulda had just as good a finished product..

that's where I am with these homeworks, there's got to be a faster/better way, it's programming so I'm sure I'm missing something, the programs work, just a lot of code being cut and paste in my code, that can't be the best way right. . .

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #24 - 11/26/10 at 13:20:57

Heck, man, IDK hoot about puter coding, except that I NEVER want to know anything about it..

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #25 - 11/26/10 at 14:42:12

here's the rough idea, trying to work an image of the full bike in there  and redoing the wings cause those aren't mine, but I like this a lot, I used the engine and LS650 that was posted here a few posts up, so hope that was okay. again, just slapped this together to get a feel for what I want to do.

IP Logged
wayne929
YaBB Newbies

fort myers
Reply #26 - 11/26/10 at 16:47:52

if that were on a shirt id buy it. I dont know if im going to put my drawings online now haha. mine are just pencil sketches

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #27 - 11/26/10 at 17:04:47

wayne929 wrote on 11/26/10 at 16:47:52:
if that were on a shirt id buy it. I dont know if im going to put my drawings online now haha. mine are just pencil sketches

totally put them up, we can mash off each other and create some options, maybe something cleaner, something less engine specific, all kinds of things, some people don't like splatter or wings, who knows.  trust me, my other idea isn't as good as this one but I'm still going to post it, more splatter, need something to get me out of the splatter mood, I'd also be more than happy to take your sketches and make them into something digital for you as well, like vector art or something depending on the detail, if you'd let me

Keep the feedback coming y'all

IP Logged
wayne929
YaBB Newbies

fort myers
Reply #28 - 11/26/10 at 17:32:03

alright well i get them up sunday. the majority of mine are symbols and not drawings of the engine or the bike. maybe we could combine the 2 and make it look more appealing.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #29 - 11/26/10 at 17:35:45

I think the big single is definitely the important part, its gotta be in there somewhere.  

I can't draw, so I used a photo.  I took a pic of my bike, chopped it up, distorted it like this.  Maybe it will give you some ideas:

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 14:28:00

General CategoryThe Cafe › Suzuki savage t-shirt

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.