Plug for Seafoam (Read 112 times)
Max_Morley
Serious Thumper

LT650 Luxury Touring
& sidecar rig

Moses Lake. WA
Plug for Seafoam
11/15/10 at 19:48:18

Just arrived back in AZ and the Savage Sidecar Tug started on the first go after sitting since April in an non A/C ed garage in San Tan Valley (south of Phoenix). Was treated with Seafoam before we left and ran flawlessly today for 50 miles. Have a 180 mile round trip on tap tomorrow to Globe from here with it. All three tires were flat or extremely low but seem to be holding air OK today. At least 2 have new tubes in them since I got the rig due to slow leaks before. I do have spare tubes but would hate to try and change a tire here w/o the tire holding stand and Handy hoist, also the cancer chemo numbs the fingers and dry them out and they are very sore and tender and split easily. Will sublet any of those repairs when here.

Bagger didn't go after sitting on the trailer for about 10 days and being hauled down here. Had to jump it with the booster pak and a long insulated shank phillips driver. Did charge it to make sure and it ran fine after that. I seafoamed it also before we left. Both have AGM batteries and I do recommend those. Don't know why the bagger didn't go as it was used up until being loaded on the trailer. Max, very happy in AZ at 75 degrees today. Looks to be warm and dry all week. Planning on a 180 mile R/T tomorrow with sidecar rig. Anyone one else here from the area looking to ride. Max

Max at Thumper Acres. '96 Savage bagger, '03 Savage w/Cozy sidecar for wifeni.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: Plug for Seafoam
Reply #1 - 11/16/10 at 05:31:13

Glad to hear you are still giving that cancer a run for its money!  Enjoy your ride!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/09/24 at 19:24:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Plug for Seafoam

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.