Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Vets...
11/13/10 at 21:54:08

Sorry to be late, for vet's day... but I came across this, and though of you all...
Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: Vets...
Reply #1 - 11/14/10 at 02:57:17

Thanks for that Sewrobot ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 11/14/10 at 07:57:38

TYVM

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 11/14/10 at 08:59:28

The Raaah Raah Raahh, "We're number ONE" "Land of the etc, etc" rhetoric & the war movies, showwing what heroes are & all have caused people to see our military as something they simply Are NOT. They are NOt "defending our freedoms". The purposes of Our military have been twisted. OUr people & our treasures have been put to tasks NOT in the benefit of the people. And, thru the constant lies , the people have accepted it as good.

When was the last time you heard anyone in a position of power refer to our nation as a REpublic & not as a democracy?

They KNOW the difference, but theyre reinforcing the notion we live in a democracy, know the difference & wake up to the lies.

I served, I was discharged honorably. But, I know what a hero is & what one isnt, & folks, our military is being used like hired thugs, to accomplish things NOT in your best interest, or MY best interestm but what is good for corporate interests.

Support the troops! Bring them HOme,,,NOW..

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #4 - 11/14/10 at 09:04:59

+1 killing is for wild animals not for civilized people.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #5 - 11/14/10 at 09:29:45

I guess you're vegan then.

WWW   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #6 - 11/14/10 at 10:43:20

verslagen1 wrote on 11/14/10 at 09:29:45:
I guess you're vegan then.

The only thing I eat is spinach.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #7 - 11/14/10 at 11:30:52

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/14/10 at 08:59:28:
The Raaah Raah Raahh, "We're number ONE" "Land of the etc, etc" rhetoric & the war movies, showwing what heroes are & all have caused people to see our military as something they simply Are NOT. They are NOt "defending our freedoms". The purposes of Our military have been twisted. OUr people & our treasures have been put to tasks NOT in the benefit of the people. And, thru the constant lies , the people have accepted it as good.

When was the last time you heard anyone in a position of power refer to our nation as a REpublic & not as a democracy?

They KNOW the difference, but theyre reinforcing the notion we live in a democracy, know the difference & wake up to the lies.

I served, I was discharged honorably. But, I know what a hero is & what one isnt, & folks, our military is being used like hired thugs, to accomplish things NOT in your best interest, or MY best interestm but what is good for corporate interests.

Support the troops! Bring them HOme,,,NOW..

At this very moment in time I regret to say that I agree fully with JOG
The American Soldier along with his British counterpart are the best fighters in the world,it's a shame that they now fight for other country's
As Justin says ,"like hit men for the government" it's a disgrace.
Bring them all home NOW.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #8 - 11/14/10 at 11:43:34

Sure,... bring them home...  

...but respect their service and take care of those that need it... Wink...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #9 - 11/14/10 at 12:18:23

Serowbot wrote on 11/14/10 at 11:43:34:
Sure,... bring them home...  

...but respect their service and take care of those that need it... Wink...

Whole heartedly Serowbot, I do respect all our fighting men,but some times I get pissed off at why we are fighting this enemy.
Will it all end when Bin Laden is captured and or killed ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #10 - 11/14/10 at 12:56:27

Do you think our members in congress care about the men in the arm forces,I think they could care less. If they did these wars would have been over along time ago.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #11 - 11/14/10 at 15:28:28

'Since World War 2 Our veterans haven't fought for our country,they have fought for greedy politicians."
...so true,
but still -thanks to the vets,

...and I'm sorry our dumb politicians sent all the jobs overseas so you have nothing to look forward to - like a Lt. Colonel -(17 years a naval pilot)  I used to work with. He was a teachers assistant because the work wasn't there for him. He finally went back to school to be a radiologist.     Angry

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #12 - 11/14/10 at 16:49:48

So how do you spell Hessian?  No wonder our troops get such a warm welcome, and I agree most of the wars since WWII have been for other than national defense (Yes we should rename it the War Department).
Still, I think those who serve deserve our support and compassion.

I was against the Vietnam war before I went there, while I was there, and afterwards.  Yet I did my best to help my fellow soldiers kill the enemy.  

The afghan war is the first since Kosovo that i can support...the Taliban are evil and actively support those who would kill us.  Can we beat them, well no one  has since Alexander the Great tried a few years back.

IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 11/14/10 at 17:52:17

Alex had more success than us because he was not burdened by being politically correct.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #14 - 11/14/10 at 19:11:58

The afghan war is the first since Kosovo that i can support...the Taliban are evil and actively support those who would kill us

& you know this because??? The same media that told us why we needed to go to ( name that war!) told you this?

& Did anyone tell you how small the poppy crop WAS before we went in? Have you seen how it is now?

Can anyone explain how it is, in a war torn country, crops are producing more? ''We went in there b/c they wouldnt let us run a pipeline..& B/C we Needed More Drugs to import.
Yea, the CIA stopped after getting busted w/ Ollie North & all that south america stuff.

Remember? THAT was when we started having the big drug gamngs,, when he & the cia were hauling in coke & the guns were moving south,,yea, we really ARE the good guys.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/06/24 at 06:41:42

General CategoryThe Cafe › Vets...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.