American muslim (Read 432 times)
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
American muslim
11/09/10 at 14:21:02

Did you guys read about that a$$hole ,he is American born and raised ,now all he wants to do is murder all Americans.
His name is Al-Awlaki (must be irish eh ?)he calls the US Satin.
He is wanted dead or Alive by US officials for his role in inciting terrorist plots against the US.
My question is how can a guy born here , just up and turns traiter,it cant be money,can it ? I just don't know,perhaps he will tell us before he swings on the end of a rope .  Did you see the picture of this guy ?
he looks like the school nerd.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Re: American muslim
Reply #1 - 11/09/10 at 14:49:48

Probably did it just to get attention.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 11/09/10 at 15:27:09

Didn't get a date for the prom... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
lukeduck

"Come to terms
with the ass that
bears you"

Ontario, Ca.
Reply #3 - 11/09/10 at 16:04:58

Think I'll call up the local terrorist org. and let them know this guy is an American. Then they can go blow his sh@#t away for us  Cool.

IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 11/09/10 at 18:22:56

He didn't have a date for the prom so now he thinks he will get 72 virgins?

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Reply #5 - 11/09/10 at 23:55:45

Seriously f_cked up if you ask me. These Islamic Fundamentalists swear alligence to no State regardless of where they are born or the citizenship on their passport ... their only alligence is to Allah. This is why stamping out Islamic-fueled terrorism is so difficult. I'd say, send the bas_ard to meet those virgins ... better yet, drop him off in Taliban country with a big 'ol American flag tattooed on his back and see how well his fellow Muslims take to that!

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #6 - 11/10/10 at 01:04:29

It came trough the news the other day, it seems there are no Spanish, Portuguese, Greek or Italian radical Muslim terrorists...
Roll Eyes
...everybody was puzzled to bits, no Italian Spanish etc. terrorists ???
Huh
Then they realized...
Shocked
no Italian/Spanish/Greek speaking virgins up there...
Cool

Grin Grin Grin

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #7 - 11/10/10 at 04:52:05

Probably also why the custom of tossing virgins into a volcano finally ceased.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #8 - 11/10/10 at 08:46:09

mpescatori wrote on 11/10/10 at 01:04:29:
It came trough the news the other day, it seems there are no Spanish, Portuguese, Greek or Italian radical Muslim terrorists...
Roll Eyes
...everybody was puzzled to bits, no Italian Spanish etc. terrorists ???
Huh
Then they realized...
Shocked
no Italian/Spanish/Greek speaking virgins up there...
Cool

Grin Grin Grin

I have a cousin who lives in Paris I visited her in 89 her daughter was 3 years old and very cute, I wouldn't swear to it but I think she was a virgin. Long gone by now.Some Italian guy got her.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #9 - 11/10/10 at 09:31:48

Mick are you saying she got wopped.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #10 - 11/10/10 at 11:54:18

bill67 wrote on 11/10/10 at 09:31:48:
Mick are you saying she got wopped.

she is in her mid 20s now, an Italian Stalian took care of business.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #11 - 11/10/10 at 20:29:25

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/10/21/national/main6978200.shtml

I TRust my govt to tell me the truth.

NEW YORK, Oct. 21, 2010
Qaeda-Linked Imam Dined at Pentagon after 9/11
Anwar al-Awlaki, Linked to 9/11, Ft. Hood Shooting, and Times Square Bomb Attempt was Contacted in Muslim Outreach Effort

* Font size
   * Print
   * 26 Comments

Like this Story? Share it:
Share On Facebook

* Awlaki

Awlaki  (AP Photo/Muhammad ud-Deen)

* Stories
   * Al Qaeda Magazine: Here's How to Kill Americans
   * Fort Hood Shooting Witnesses to Take Stand

(CBS)  This story was written by CBS News Justice and Homeland Security correspondent Bob OrrAnwar al-Awlaki - the radical spiritual leader linked to several 9/11 attackers, the Fort Hood shooting, and the attempted Christmas Day bombing of an airliner - was a guest at the Pentagon in the months after 9/11, a Pentagon official confirmed to CBS News.

Awlaki was invited as "...part of an informal outreach program" in which officials sought contact "...with leading members of the Muslim community," the official said. At that time, Awlaki was widely viewed as a "moderate" imam at a mosque in Northern Virginia.

At the same time, the FBI was also interviewing Awlaki about his contacts with three of the 9/11 attackers - Nawaf al-Hazmi, Khalid al Midhar and Hani Hanjour - who were all part of the crew of five that hijacked the American Airlines jet that hit the Pentagon.

In the days after 9/11, Awlaki told FBI officials he remembered meeting al Hazmi but recalled little else about him. It is believed Awlaki met both al Hazmi and al Midhar in 2000 when Awlaki was the imam at a mosque in San Diego. Awlaki later moved to Northern Virginia and al Hazmi was seen at the Virginia mosque as well. However, there are scant details about Awlaki’s actual contacts with al Midhar and Hani Hanjour.

In 2001, the FBI did not share this investigative information with the Pentagon, but officials say there was no reason to - Awlaki was not a suspect and was not believed to be connected to the 9/11 attacks. Instead he was viewed as a valuable liaison to the Muslim community and a potential investigative source. As one official put it, "he was a much

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #12 - 11/10/10 at 22:11:46

Sh1t ! did the FBI interview this guy or did they meet for tea and crumpets ? another one slipped right through there fingers.

mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #13 - 11/11/10 at 05:49:13

WSkipped thru their fingers? Naaah, hes Their Man, cmon,, His name was ON the "Find & detain" list after 9/11, YET, he was AT the Pentagon.

False Flag Terror, study it, understand it, wake up to the fact, Its what they DO, it creates an environment that allows for more legislation that destroys our freedoms. Its a TOOL of Tyrants.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #14 - 11/11/10 at 14:52:57

Why do we kow-tow to these fu*king muslims ? Obama is as bad as the the PM in Britain, I like obama because he so refreshingly smarter than Bush. But jesus christ what is wrong with these people ? It wouldn't be quite so bad if they immigrated here to better themselves,but that is not the case ,even if it was to start with,they turn traiter at the drop of a hat. And this piece of dog sh1t who is telling all muslims to murder Americans, notice, he doesn't say "Kill Americans"  he says murder ?   I wonder why ? is there any difference ?
I bet you A thousand dollars to dollar ,if the next candidate for president stood up and said " If you elect me as your next president,I promise with all my heart to rid this country of muslims and Arabs" there would be the biggest landslide in American history, same thing in Britain.
Did you notice how pissed off the muslims are in France because the french government prohibided women wearing burkas, good for the french ,but you don't see them leaving in droves.,it would a start if we did it here,you don't see me walking about in traditional English dress,or skirt for that matter  Wink

mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 23:16:14

General CategoryThe Cafe › American muslim

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.