Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
People with bobbers (Read 499 times)
Lupo

Re: People with bobbers
Reply #15 - 11/07/10 at 09:26:35

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 11/07/10 at 07:08:57:
Do you have a front fender? Id like a better look at it, got something I could go look at? TRim & light,, niiice..

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #16 - 11/07/10 at 10:14:54

Finally,, a totally rideable bobber.

If I was gonna Bob,, thats how Id go at it. That suits me fine, as long as I could figure out a sanitary way to hook some bags on so I could run to town & haul stuff home, then be able to take it all off & not have it look messy with attachment points & such.

I put a tach in the pickup. Wanted it up on the dash, but didnt want to muss anytyhing up, so, I built a bracket outta some real hard wire & secured it under a screw head thats exposed down in the defrost air outlet. Took about 12 hours to figure it all oput, bend it to fit, & get the wiring all done. Hooked up the oil pressure gauge & tach lites to the dimmer switch that runs the dash lites. Pretty sanitary installation.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Hashbrown

What can brown do
for you!

Nashua, NH
Reply #17 - 11/08/10 at 08:11:08

This is where i put my rectifier.  it does require drilling out the holes on the rectifier and using a tap for the screw holes on the frame but it is on there snug.

What can brown do for you!
aatif96   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/04/24 at 02:26:39

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › People with bobbers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.