Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
bad news for Sarah Palin. (Read 135 times)
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
bad news for Sarah Palin.
10/13/10 at 22:24:48

Some geniology outfit discovered that Sarah Palin is related to Barack Obama,she is actually a 10th cousin,and if you think she feels bad about that ,you have to feel sorry for Rush Limbough,he is also a 10th cousin,once removed,  (what ever the fu+k means)
Back in the old days when slavery was still going on the sons of wealthy family's with slaves were taught the tender art of seduction using slaves ,I'm betting it was more like rape.
Not to worry slavery is still condoned in the bible.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: bad news for Sarah Palin.
Reply #1 - 10/13/10 at 22:34:57

Everybody has a few black sheep in their family, if you search long enough...

Hope Barack doesn't feel too bad about it... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 10/14/10 at 09:10:35

I always liked the story about the missionary in Africa living with a tribe that keptsheep on the plains.
One day one of the young girls gave birth to a white baby.  The chief confronted the missionary and demanded that he own up to this.
He said," Look about you, all black children and after you come here, one white child".
The missionary tried to explain, he said" Sometimes nature does these things. Look at that flock of sheep, all white sheep one black lamb.  How do you explain that?"
The chief stared at the flock and said, " Okay, I say nothing if you say nothing."

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #3 - 10/14/10 at 09:30:57

Phelonius wrote on 10/14/10 at 09:10:35:
I always liked the story about the missionary in Africa living with a tribe that keptsheep on the plains.
One day one of the young girls gave birth to a white baby.  The chief confronted the missionary and demanded that he own up to this.
He said," Look about you, all black children and after you come here, one white child".
The missionary tried to explain, he said" Sometimes nature does these things. Look at that flock of sheep, all white sheep one black lamb.  How do you explain that?"
The chief stared at the flock and said, " Okay, I say nothing if you say nothing."

Phelonius

Grin   Grin    Grin    Grin

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #4 - 10/14/10 at 09:51:34

I know a similar story. My kid brother is a Priest, and when I told him the story he couldn't refrain from laughing.

A missionary went to Africa and preached the Word.
A Village Elder was converted, took on the name of Joseph, and soon the entire village followed suit.
As Joseph was the village's most senior Christian, the Elders named him new Chief.

All went very well, and the Missionary said "Joseph, I like the way you rule over the village; I will go away for some time and you look after them"

Joseph nodded his consent and away the Missionary went.

When the Missionary returned, after a long, long time, he found the entire village having a feast on Good Friday and dancing around the fire roasting a whole ox.

"Red Meat on Good friday ? - cried out the Missionary in utter disbelief - My dear Joseph, I came, preached the Word of the Lord, baptized you Joseph, and now I find you dancing around the fire and eatng MEAT ???"

Joseph pursed his lips, looked around himself, then asked the Missionary:
"You poured water on my head, amd made me Joseph?"
"That is right, my son"
So Joseph took a ladle, poured some water onto the roast and solemnly said:
"I hereby baptize you F I S H !!!" and feasted on.

Wink

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #5 - 10/14/10 at 14:08:06

bad news for obama

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #6 - 10/15/10 at 16:12:14

Got an email the other day..Sarah Palin wants to meet you...but since the feeling isn't mutual, I hit the "delete" key. Cheesy

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #7 - 10/15/10 at 17:04:09

Trippah wrote on 10/15/10 at 16:12:14:
Got an email the other day..Sarah Palin wants to meet you...but since the feeling isn't mutual, I hit the "delete" key. Cheesy

Dang it Trippah, you could have forwarded to our Bill he would have kissed you on both cheeks (face)

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:28:47

General CategoryThe Cafe › bad news for Sarah Palin.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.