Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Addiction (Read 188 times)
Lupo

Addiction
10/04/10 at 22:54:02

You know, between this forum and facebook I have no time for the meaningful things in life, like TV Smiley

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Addiction
Reply #1 - 10/05/10 at 03:27:19

Lupo, we all have on and off buttons..Well some of us do.. Grin Grin Grin Grin kim

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #2 - 10/05/10 at 05:05:25

That's one of the reasons that I don't Facebook!   Wink

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #3 - 10/05/10 at 12:21:58

Hi, my name is Phelonius and I am a cycloholic. I have purchased an average of slightly more than one motorcycle a year for 45 years now.
I realize there is no possible hope for me.
12 steps is just 12 new motorcycles for me in my search for THE MOTORCYCLE.

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #4 - 10/05/10 at 13:52:14

Phelonius wrote on 10/05/10 at 12:21:58:
Hi, my name is Phelonius and I am a cycloholic. I have purchased an average of slightly more than one motorcycle a year for 45 years now.
I realize there is no possible hope for me.
12 steps is just 12 new motorcycles for me in my search for THE MOTORCYCLE.

Phelonius

+1  Grin  Grin  Grin

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #5 - 10/05/10 at 13:53:36

Phelonius,

But is your life unmanageable because of your cycoholism. Still manageable, then-NO PROBLEM.

IP Logged
TestPro

Show up, shut up,
catch up!

Florida
Reply #6 - 10/05/10 at 14:21:50

Hello,
My name is Bug Chaser and I too have this problem.

It all started about 45 year ago when I took off my training wheels and went, dare I say, two wheeling. It was just recreational use at first but then I started experimenting with 5 then 10 speeds. The slow, almost unnoticed, dependency of going faster and farther had me in its irresistible grip. I just could not control myself. Then one day I did it, mounted a mini-bike!

Just to try it, mom always said that they would lead to the bigger thrill, but what did she know, and besides I always told my self that I could stop at anytime. From there it was a direct path to dirt bikes. I could not control myself going through the woods popin the occasional wheelie, my face frozen in that addicts grin. Oh momma was so right. Then about high school, I went all the way down, rode a used Honda 305. I had to have it. Every muscle in my body ached with anticipation of the pleasure it would bring.

I hid it from momma but by this time, she too was in denial, not my son he is a good boy. But it was true, I was a Motorcycle enthusiast. I alone must endure this addiction. Constantly feeding the insatiable appetite that drives me. Seeking out others of my kind and hoping, no praying, for just one more ride to satisfy my inner demons.

Oh you Savage how you taunt me with your lure  of the open road.

Live fee,
Ride often,
Face each curve with your head up

Cheers,

TestPro
A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/26/24 at 16:24:55

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Addiction

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.