Arrg etc (Read 106 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Arrg etc
09/26/10 at 07:40:58

Want to post a photo -went to bikepics.com and uploaded a photo there. Right  clicked on the picture, went to properties, highlighted the URL but for some reason, copy is not activated, selecxt all is.  Did so.
opened a new topic  here, hit the img box above, got the [img][/img] thing. set cursor between (not easy with crappy eyes)info went in.  
Then tried preview- no ph0to.
Where oh where did I go wrong. Tongue

IP Logged
bikergirluk
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

bristol UK
Re: Arrg etc
Reply #1 - 09/26/10 at 08:03:23

Wish I knew...tried uploading a couple of pics just now no can do.. Maybe one of the o timers on here can enlighten us...in easy to understand steps for us idiots...Darn, its time like these I wish I was a computer geek!!!

Its better to be scared to death than bored to death....

There's ALWAYS a Plan B!!
  IP Logged
bluesavage218
Alliance Member

Chicks dig it.

Jackson, TN
Reply #2 - 09/26/10 at 08:06:06

Did you copy the image url or one of the other ones? If you click on the share option it should give you an image url. I don't know if this helps it all.

IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Reply #3 - 09/26/10 at 08:50:19

Use a browser tab/window to see a page of lots of thumbs: http://www.bikepics.com/suzuki/savage/00/pics.asp?i=584445&s=0
You then rightclick on the picture, leftclick on "properties", hold/leftclick to swipe the address in that box, ctrl-C to copy, switch to suzukisavage.com to the forum, pick insert image, center the cursor in the ][ to ctrl-V to paste:

Use a browser tab/window to see a page of the one picture: http://www.bikepics.com/pictures/309078/
You then rightclick on the picture, leftclick on "properties", hold/leftclick to swipe the address in that box, ctrl-C to copy, switch to suzukisavage.com to the forum, pick insert image, center the cursor in the ][ to ctrl-V to paste:

Or leftclick at bikepics to open a window to see the full size picture, click to full size:  http://p1.bikepics.com/pics/2005/03/13/bikepics-309078-full.jpg

WWW   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 09/26/10 at 08:59:10

bikergirluk wrote on 09/26/10 at 08:03:23:
Wish I knew...tried uploading a couple of pics just now no can do.. Maybe one of the o timers on here can enlighten us...in easy to understand steps for us idiots...Darn, its time like these I wish I was a computer geek!!!

If try it and it doesn't come out right, post it any way, someone will spot what the error was and let you know.

WWW   IP Logged
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Reply #5 - 09/26/10 at 10:00:27

Thanks Paladin.  The conytrol -c copy and control-v helped a lot.  Darn good memory you MS-DOS users have.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 20:39:34

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Arrg etc

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.