Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
vibration - normal or not? (Read 286 times)
running-it-stock
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: vibration - normal or not?
Reply #15 - 09/20/10 at 21:38:12

Check the oil level to see if you are between low and high in the glass window. If the level is under the "L" top up, and you will be able to feel the difference.

I could barely see the level on mine before topping it up to the "F", and it vibrates A LOT less than it did before. It also shifts smoother.

IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #16 - 09/21/10 at 06:21:44

i wear Mechanix ORHD (oil rig heavy duty) gloves - they have decent padding...and glow in the dark, part of my overall safety appearal program

i have the same numb hands problem driving my RC cars after about 2-3 minutes my left hand trigger finger goes numb and it is hard as hell to drive competitively like that.....my hands go numb when i am writing, typing etc. - very annoying!....kind of dangerous when riding - find myself one hadning it a lot - dropping the left hand down and shaking it to get it to wake up....riding with it setting in my lap or on the tank.....

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 09/21/10 at 06:52:18

I need me a special helmet that stops vibrations to the brain. It goes numb about 5 minutes afetr I wake up & stays like that all day...

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 10:22:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › vibration - normal or not?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.