drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Back in the saddle
09/06/10 at 10:39:29

Well, I got my internet service turned back on, finally, and the bike is still running, so things ain't all bad. Still looking for work and my unemployment has run out, ( I'm a "99er" ), but I sold my drums and the wife is still working, so somehow we manage to get by. For now. If nothing else, it's good to be back in the world of Savageness.

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Back in the saddle
Reply #1 - 09/06/10 at 10:45:17

Welcome back Drums1. Nice to hear that you will still be able to keep the rubber side down..
Get some different materials, examples, galvanized trash cans and make yourself a new kind of drum set.
Keep your chin up and arms open for hugs.. Smiley  kim

IP Logged
EJID
Serious Thumper

Work to ride and
ride to work.

Pocatello, ID
Reply #2 - 09/06/10 at 11:08:10

Welcome back! I had been out of work for 6 months to the day, when I finally got a new job offer. I start tomorrow and couldn't be more thrilled! My unemployment has meant that I didn't have any time to ride, so now I at least get to ride to and from work (taking the scenic route I might add  Grin)

Keep looking, something will come around.

05 S40 15" Memphis Slim, FXDWG Bars, Moved Rear Signals, Saddlebags, Fork Bag, Mini-Tach, Raptor, Cone Filter, Fishtail Muffler, Mix Screw Out 2.5 Turns, 4" Fwd Controls, 147.5 Main/55 Pilot @ 4500
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 09/06/10 at 16:24:51

drums1 wrote on 09/06/10 at 10:39:29:
Well, I got my internet service turned back on, finally, and the bike is still running, so things ain't all bad. Still looking for work and my unemployment has run out, ( I'm a "99er" ), but I sold my drums and the wife is still working, so somehow we manage to get by. For now. If nothing else, it's good to be back in the world of Savageness.

never give up

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 10:18:40

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Back in the saddle

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.