Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
need help new bobber build (Read 194 times)
chuck farley
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

need help new bobber build
09/02/10 at 01:41:24

Greeting savage brothers, I got some zombie levers made only for shadow. So I got a shadow's master brake resevoir and clutch perch. the brake resevoir all looks the same so no probs there. but the perch has like a cylinder shaped switch done in the perch itself. my freind said maybe cut the stock safety wires and put connectors on the ends and connect them. I was thinking order a shadow's left switch assembly and the two safety wires from that would connect to the shadow perchs switch and the rest of the wires I could hook up manually like lights,signals and horn. I read you can loop the safety wires so it's a closed circuit and trick it. but I don't have a kickstand safety or nuetral safety so I'd like to have at least one safety feature on my bike. Did any of that make sense. If so can I do it without any worry of interfering with any on board computer box thingy? OR anyy suggestions? Thanks! O.K. now how do I post pics.

IP Logged
Fuschia

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: need help new bobber build
Reply #1 - 09/02/10 at 03:52:31

I think if you post this in the Rubber Side Down section you'll get more responses. Wink

IP Logged
Lupo

Re: need help new bobber build
Reply #2 - 09/18/10 at 13:29:37

Try this using the fiches to find your part.  
http://www.bettencourts.com/fiche_select2.asp?category=Motorcycles&make=Honda...
Each year seems a bit different on the Savage wiring. The first thing to do is get the correct diagram then work it out on paper first. Fried wiring is not a good thing. Mine had the hidden diode but as I said they differ through the years. I guess it keeps Suzuki engineers employed Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/30/24 at 08:25:30

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › need help new bobber build

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.