Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Tube or tubeless (Read 282 times)
jsarsfield

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Tube or tubeless
Reply #15 - 08/06/10 at 09:22:58

Thats not surprising to me bill when you were a kid the wheels were made of wood  Grin  All jokes aside try it next time it really does work and apparently lets the tube run at a cooler temp but I've always done it just for the ease of removal.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #16 - 08/06/10 at 10:17:31

jsarsfield wrote on 08/06/10 at 09:22:58:
Thats not surprising to me bill when you were a kid the wheels were made of wood  Grin  All jokes aside try it next time it really does work and apparently lets the tube run at a cooler temp but I've always done it just for the ease of removal.

So you've used it on motorcycles too?  I can see it with a bicycle, because I believe bicycle tubes are maybe changed more often?  The guy in the link you provided appeared to be a bicyclist.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
jsarsfield

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #17 - 08/06/10 at 10:28:16

babyhog wrote on 08/06/10 at 10:17:31:
jsarsfield wrote on 08/06/10 at 09:22:58:

So you've used it on motorcycles too?  I can see it with a bicycle, because I believe bicycle tubes are maybe changed more often?  The guy in the link you provided appeared to be a bicyclist.  

Yes I have used it on all tire changes involving tubes.   Think about it this way.  Whenever you buy a new tire tube notice the white powder coating it?   Also have you ever had to put on an old style wetsuit same thing talcum powder is slippery stuff.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 06:26:24

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Tube or tubeless

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.