Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Wanna buy Easy Rider's house?? (Read 172 times)
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Wanna buy Easy Rider's house??
07/28/10 at 12:14:45

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Arnold
Serious Thumper

The dude abides...

Westchester, NY
Re: Wanna buy Easy Rider's house??
Reply #1 - 07/28/10 at 12:49:12

Nice find, I enjoyed the pictures. And I put a bid on the place.

NOT!

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #2 - 07/28/10 at 20:20:53

That house is so cool,... it's horrible... Huh...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #3 - 07/28/10 at 20:24:38

I hate to admit it, but I kinda like it...

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 07/28/10 at 22:33:45

I like the space & the industrial setup, but Id sell everything in the living area, including ther bikes except for the mirrors & piano. His concept of art? Ehhhh, not mine,, Kinda liked the way the kitchen was set up. Looked like the bathroom was set up okay & the outside areas were looking reasonably inviting. BUT, I need more Dirt, more room outside, than inside. I didnt see any place to run a backhoe. Or ride a 4 wheeler. I think Id be happier in a place Ted Nugent would hang his hat.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #5 - 07/29/10 at 05:41:47

I think Id be happier in a place Ted Nugent would hang his hat.

What, some dump with steaming piles of deer guts on the floor, and pants full of crap??

ON MILITARY SERVICE (Vietnam)

Nugent claims that  30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene.  The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine.  That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #6 - 07/29/10 at 06:11:50

When I was drafted they said if you went up and kissed the 1st Sargent,You could get out,He wasn't to cute so I did my time.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #7 - 07/29/10 at 06:27:22

Starlifter wrote on 07/29/10 at 05:41:47:
I think Id be happier in a place Ted Nugent would hang his hat.

What, some dump with steaming piles of deer guts on the floor, and pants full of crap??

ON MILITARY SERVICE (Vietnam)

Well, if thats what it took to keep from going & being in that mess, okay. I dont agree with all of Nugents ideas, BUT, I would be happier in a PLACE like he would hang out than this one Dennis Hopper had. Room, outside stuff, trees, nature,, not just some huge sterile box with a little yard & a pool. Id ba happy enough to have that biggo box Hopper had, BUT, Id want it waaay out in the boonies.
Nugent claims that  30 days before his draft board physical, he stopped all forms of personal hygiene.  The last 10 days, he ingested nothing but Vienna sausages and Pepsi; and a week before his physical, he stopped using bathrooms altogether, virtually living inside pants caked with his own excrement, stained by his urine.  That spectacle won Nugent a deferment, he says. "... but if I would have gone over there, I'd have been killed, or I'd have killed, or I'd killed all the hippies in the foxholes...I would have killed everybody." - Detroit Free Press Magazine , July 15, 1990

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #8 - 07/29/10 at 06:46:46

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/28/10 at 22:33:45:
I like the space & the industrial setup, but Id sell everything in the living area, including ther bikes except for the mirrors & piano. His concept of art? Ehhhh, not mine,, Kinda liked the way the kitchen was set up. Looked like the bathroom was set up okay & the outside areas were looking reasonably inviting. BUT, I need more Dirt, more room outside, than inside. I didnt see any place to run a backhoe. Or ride a 4 wheeler. I think Id be happier in a place Ted Nugent would hang his hat.

Hey Justin -- we agree on something!  Architecture and interior decorating:  who'd have thunk it?

We can still agree to disagree on landscaping, though.  Hopper's place is in Venice California.  It's the beach town just south of Santa Monica,  real estate is pricey and lots are small.  That's got to be one of the biggest lots in Venice.

If you need a backyard motocross track, or to run a backhoe for your "industrial therapy", you'll have to get a lot further from the beach!   Grin

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
Stimpy - FSO
Serious Thumper

SuzukisSavage Int'l
Division

Germany - formerly SD, SoCal
Reply #9 - 07/29/10 at 06:53:55

Ooooo!!!  I like jim morrisons LA house waaay better
and it's just a bit over a million $ !!

(* link to that property in same page)
http://money.cnn.com/galleries/2010/real_estate/1007/gallery.jim_morrison_hou...

Recently sold 97'savage (change of residence) - looking to buy another - just bought a temp, a great SR125 called 'methadone'
WWW Stimpy - FSO   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #10 - 07/29/10 at 06:54:50

I'm with you JOG, its so sterile and un-inviting.  I'd much rather live on Uncle Ted's ranch.

*I do like the bathroom, and that see-through floor.  Neat.

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #11 - 07/29/10 at 07:06:14

BH, "uncle Ted's" ranch in Concord Michigan is a multi-million dollar Taj mahal dedicated to death violence and weirdness...to each his own I guess.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #12 - 07/29/10 at 07:28:00

Just as I would sell off everything in Hoppers place, except for the mirrors & piano, Id most likely ditch Teds stuff to. The point I was working SOOO hard to make was, I dont like livingwhwre thers no real OUTSIDE. Please, stop trying to make it seem like I am somehow ideologically a believer in Ted Nugent. I have only some slight knowledge of his beliefs & yes there are some overlaps, BUT, stop trying to put words in my mouth.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #13 - 07/29/10 at 07:47:32

Again, I agree with JOG.  I didn't mean specifically anything about Uncle Ted's place itself, although I think the from pictures that I've seen on TV, it looks pretty neat.  Nugent is different, and I will leave it at that.  I am a bow hunter, but I'm not into debating his personal choices, etc.   I just mean out in the open, some land, some nature!  Not squeezed in between so much over-population.

IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #14 - 07/29/10 at 15:31:39

Sorry JOG & BH, no offense ment to you guys. I just see red every time that perverts name is comes up.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:57:36

General CategoryThe Cafe › Wanna buy Easy Rider's house??

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.