Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Heaven Forbid ...  Politically Correct! (Read 275 times)
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Heaven Forbid ...  Politically Correct!
07/25/10 at 06:05:01

THIS HAS PROBABLY BEEN HERE BEFORE BUT IT BEARS LOOKING AT PERIODICALLY

Heaven Forbid We are Not Politically Correct!

Please pause a moment, reflect back, and take the following Multiple Choice test. (The events are part of recorded history. They actually happened! Do you remember?)

1. In 1972 at the Munich Olympics, athletes were kidnapped and massacred by:
a. The Three Stooges
b. Sitting Bull
c. Arnold Schwarzenegger
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40

2. In 1979, the U.S. embassy in Iran was taken over by:
a. Lost Norwegians
b. Elvis
c. A tour bus full of 80-year-old women
d. Muslim male extremists mostly between the ages of 17 and 40.

3. During the 1980's a number of Americans were kidnapped in Lebanon by:
a. John Dillinger
b. The King of Sweden
c. The Boy Scouts
4. In 1983, the U.S. Marine barracks in Beirut was blown up by:
a. A pizza delivery boy
b. Pee Wee Herman
c. Geraldo Rivera
5. In 1985 the cruise ship Achille Lauro was hijacked and a 70 year old American passenger was murdered and thrown overboard in his wheelchair by:
a. The Smurfs
b. Davy Jones
c. The Little Mermaid
6. In 1985 TWA flight 847 was hijacked at Athens, and a U.S. Navy diver trying to rescue passengers was murdered by:
a. Captain Kid
b. Charles Lindberg
c. Mother Teresa
7. In 1988, Pan Am Flight 103 was bombed by:
a. Scooby Doo
b. The Tooth Fairy
c. Butch Cassidy and The Sundance Kid
8. In 1993 the World Trade Center was bombed the first time by:
a. Richard Simmons
b. Grandma Moses
c. Michael Jordan
9. In 1998, the U.S. embassies in Kenya and Tanzania were bombed by:
a. Mr. Rogers
b. Hillary, to distract attention from Wild Bill' s women problems
c. The World Wrestling Federation
10. On 9/11/01, four airliners were hijacked; two were used as missiles to take out the World Trade Centers and of the remaining two, one crashed into the US Pentagon and the other was diverted to a crash by the passengers. Thousands of people were killed by:
a. Bugs Bunny, Wiley E. Coyote, Daffy Duck and Elmer Fudd
b. The Supreme Court of Florida
c. Mr. Bean
11. In 2002 the United States fought a war in Afghanistan against:
a. Enron
b. The Lutheran Church
c. The NFL
12. In 2002 reporter Daniel Pearl was kidnapped and murdered by:
a. Bonny and Clyde
b. Captain Kangaroo
c. Billy Graham

Nope, ..........I really don't see a pattern here to justify profiling, do you?

So, to ensure we Americans never offend anyone -- particularly fanatics intent on killing us airport security screeners will no longer be allowed to profile certain people. They must conduct random searches of 80-year-old women, little kids, airline pilots with proper identification, Secret Service agents who are members of the President's security detail, 85-year old Congressmen with metal hips, and Medal of Honor winning former Governors.

Let's send this to as many people as we can so that the Gloria Aldreds and other dunder headed attorneys along with Federal Justices that want to thwart common sense can feel doubly ashamed of themselves. As the writer of the award winning story Forest Gump so aptly put it, "Stupid is as stupid does!"

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Heaven Forbid ...  Politically Correct!
Reply #1 - 07/25/10 at 08:01:13

That whole "Cant profile" thing is actually another tool in the bag of tricks they are using to destroy America. By pretending they musnt look at those most likely & must spread the search evenly thru the population, they teach us to accept what is insane.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #2 - 07/25/10 at 08:34:33

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/10 at 08:01:13:
That whole "Cant profile" thing is actually another tool in the bag of tricks they are using to destroy America. By pretending they musnt look at those most likely & must spread the search evenly thru the population, they teach us to accept what is insane.

if they aren't arian gas them...

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #3 - 07/26/10 at 02:43:05

thumperclone wrote on 07/25/10 at 08:34:33:
justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/25/10 at 08:01:13:

if they aren't arian gas them...

That's the first decent thing in this thread !

Provided you are aware that "ARIAN" actually means "Indo-Persian" and NOT "Slavo-Saxo-Germanic".
The "white European = arian" is a nazi germanic myth.
Go ask any Anthropologist.

AND

Provided you are aware that the quiz provided by Lancer mistakes Palestinian terrorists from the 1970-80s with Iranian Mujaheddin from the 1990 with Pashtun warriors of this contemporary decade, regardless of their ethnic origin...

Considering that questions 2, 3, 4 quote casualties which owe more to US foreign politics than "Muslim terrorism", and that question 5 is not related to all the others (an Italian cruise liner; the victim was a Jewish US citizen who was stupid enough to challenge hick, Kalashnikov wielding  21 year olds with an attitude)

You are actually advocating you yourself should be gassed.

On the other hand, starting with Lancer's quiz, if you steer the questions to an up to date teacher of contemporary history (or any decent journalist) you would have a few surprises:
- Many wars were started with the help of pretexts;
- Many wars were fought against disproportionately undersized "enemies" with overwhelming overkill
- Many wars were justified to world public opinion through grossly false data which was fabricated only to provide a (false) justification and push ofr a (manoeuvered) reaction from the target audiences
- Many old ladies and children have been killed, but they don't have news teams there to film the massacre.

To mistake religion with ethnic origin is not a rare flaw of US analyses.
In Beirut, US, UK, French and Italian troops fought against Palestinian and israeli troops alike, the UN and NATO mandates were to separate the contenders and keep them separate.
US, UK and French Contingents used their tried and tested tactics and attitudes, and all suffered massive casualties.
The Italian Contingent was on its very first mission since WW2, went in, did their nice "Battlefield analysis" and fielded a military hospital open to the local population.
We suffered 1 (one) casualty from a flyer. (ricochet bullet)

To mistake ethnicity with religion is like saying that since a certain famous US politician is a baptist, but most baptists are... African Americans based in the South... certainly, the governor of Arizona must be... get it ?  Tongue

My parting shot:
A year after defeating Darius III of Persia in the Battle of Gaugamela, Alexander the Great arrived to the Afghan tribal area and in a letter to his mother he described the "Pakhtuns" as lion-like brave people.

"I am involved in the land of a 'Leonine' (lion-like) and brave people, where every foot of the ground is like a well of steel, confronting my soldier. You have brought only one son into the world, but Everyone in this land can be called an Alexander.
—Alexander the Great, 330 B.C.
"
Wikipedia

Alexander went, and they kicked his 4$$; he had to marry the King's daughter Roxanne to have safe passage towards the Indus;
the Persians went, and got their 4$$ kicked,
the Russians and British went (see "The Great Game" and Rudyard Kipling's "The man who would be King") and they both got whipped;
the Russians went again in 1908 and got their 4$$ kicked brutally.
Roll Eyes
Then somebody went in and started carpet bombing for a "safe and secure world".
8 years later, that same somebody is looking for a dignified way out  Tongue

Now, gentlemen, I'd rather discuss taxidermy procedures for skinning possums...  Lips Sealed

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 07/26/10 at 14:23:01

No one should be upset over mpescatori’s obtuse historical view. He is merely demonstrating the results of living in the anti-American cocoon that is Europe.

Like an upper middle class American college student protesting globalism while attending an Ivy league school paid for by daddy, a corporate attorney, mspescatori is biting the hands that feed him.

His Italy is slowly being overrun by those who really don’t distinguish any difference between “Palestinian terrorists from the 1970-80s with Iranian Mujaheddin from the 1990 with Pashtun warriors of this contemporary decade” . They see themselves as the same and have the same end goals.  

Here’s something you need to get your head around: an American Baptist who relocates to France, will become a French Baptist. An American Catholic who relocates to Brazil will become a Brazilian Baptist. A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of where they are.

And you Mpescatori better get used to Muslims in Italy.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #5 - 07/26/10 at 15:06:28

OOO OOO can I play?  lets do old white men next!!!  

who's convinced more nations to go to war than anyone else??   who has molested children more than anyone else?   etc. . .  

and you think the muslims are bad    Embarrassed

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #6 - 07/26/10 at 16:46:17

All religions stink,they are the root of all evil,people are waking up all over the world,it will not happen in my life time or yours ,but the day will dawn when the people will fuel there camp fire's with bibles and Korans and 1st testiment jewish bibles, it's all bull sh1t, in the ressesses of your mind you know it is ,but like most people you are scared of what your stupid neighbors will think.
And really and truly the only reason you believe in this stupid myth is because you are afraid to die,if the heaven deal was true you could hardly wait to die and get up there and have a ball,but you will fight tooth and nail to stay alive,won't cha ?  
When the time comes you will discover that the god myth is really a myth,just as my Dad did, he didn't believe,he just checked out knowing that every one on earth will do the same thing sooner or later.
We have to make room for a new batch.
Did you know there are more people alive today than have died since time began ?  Heaven may be getting over crowded with ? ? ? ?
I can say this with a firm conviction that there are no roads,no motorcycles,no golf coarses, no saloons,no whisky or beer, no loose ladies, no juicy hamburgers,french fries. will you live with your ex wife ? the same mother in law ? your new wife ? will your kids all come back as two year old helions ?
There you go some thing to think about,goodnight.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
Starlifter
Serious Thumper

It only snows seven
months of the year
here.

Eastern Michigan
Reply #7 - 07/26/10 at 18:08:49

Mpescatori, an excellant and historically accurate post!

WebsterMark....too stupid to reply to.

Proud to be everything the right-wing hates.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #8 - 07/26/10 at 18:37:12

Ooooooh, I’ve been called stupid......

Oh please Star, Mpescatori typed a bunch politically correct nonsense suitable for a Bill Maher show….

Reminds me of the character in Good Will Hunting trying to pick up girls by spewing superficial crap he didn’t really understand. The only difference is Mpescatori got it off Wikipedia.

IP Logged
LostArtist
Ex Member

Reply #9 - 07/26/10 at 18:55:57

I think webster is just upset cause it's over his head, small minds spill over easily   Grin

seriously though, why aren't white people profiled more?   we are more likely to be serial killers, more likely to do everything criminal and yet. . . we walk around and point fingers at everyone else expecting them to be pulled out of line and anal probed.

IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #10 - 07/26/10 at 22:52:11

I deleted an hour long post. Im not going to convince you of anything so I wont bother trying. Web...you're entirely ignorant of the world outside of your little reality and you show it by having absolutely no information erroneous or true to support your position.

"Dont listen to Mpesc, he's just european. Europeans are stupid. Italy is in europe. Mpesc is in Italy. Mpesc is stupid. Muslims are bad.  Muslims are in Italy. The big bad muslims are picking on the stupid europeans, including Mpesc. I know more than they do so I should warn them in a condescending manner."

I promise if I could afford it I would get the hell out of this country.

IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #11 - 07/27/10 at 00:53:20

BurnPgh wrote on 07/26/10 at 22:52:11:
I deleted an hour long post. Im not going to convince you of anything so I wont bother trying. Web...you're entirely ignorant of the world outside of your little reality and you show it by having absolutely no information erroneous or true to support your position.

"Dont listen to Mpesc, he's just european. Europeans are stupid. Italy is in europe. Mpesc is in Italy. Mpesc is stupid. Muslims are bad.  Muslims are in Italy. The big bad muslims are picking on the stupid europeans, including Mpesc. I know more than they do so I should warn them in a condescending manner."

I promise if I could afford it I would get the hell out of this country.

First let me say I am not a European,I am English (thank god)Burnpgh
please try not to be offended but you don't know doodly squat about Eoropeans, 1st let me say they are far more educated than Americans,as are japonese,chinese,and most other country's.
The muslims are like a cancer on the world ,they do not bend ,they do not yeald in any of there stupid ideas and the Koran in general.
They are Stupid,they are Ugly, they need to be wiped out, They must be addressed they must be completly eradicaded ,we must eradicate them like a plague ,the filth and the sewers that is there main means of transportation,poisen them ,bomb them, do anything you can to get rid of this cancer.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
mpescatori
Serious Thumper

Romanum Thumperium
Cavalco, yeaaah !!!

Rome, Italy
Reply #12 - 07/27/10 at 05:03:55

[quote author=675552434455427D51425B300 link=1280063101/0#4 date=1280179381]No one should be upset over mpescatori’s obtuse historical view. He is merely demonstrating the results of living in the anti-American cocoon that is Europe.

Like an upper middle class American college student protesting globalism while attending an Ivy league school paid for by daddy, a corporate attorney, mspescatori is biting the hands that feed him.
[/quote]

I beg your bloody pardon, mate !  Angry
Until proven otherwise, FIAT saw what was coming, bought its way out of GM, survived the economic crunch and bought Chrysler.

[quote]His Italy is slowly being overrun by those who really don’t distinguish any difference between “Palestinian terrorists from the 1970-80s with Iranian Mujaheddin from the 1990 with Pashtun warriors of this contemporary decade” . They see themselves as the same and have the same end goals.[\b]  [\quote]

Until proven otherwise, YOU are the ones who have to take their shoes off in airports and be X-ray searched because YOUR Gov't does not trust its own Security Agencies - in run-over-by-Muslims Europe, all I have to do is hand over my ID (no passport required) and say "hello".

When "immigrating" to the US for business (why can't DHS allow for "businessmen"?) in the days I had a moustache, I was asked "a few extra questions" regardless my NATO credentials; now that I have a very ordinary goatee, I'm all but "full body cavity searched" because of what ? I could illegaly import a salami ??? (see Sofia Loren's comedy by the same name, nice precedent)

[quote][b]Here’s something you need to get your head around: an American Baptist who relocates to France, will become a French Baptist. An American Catholic who relocates to Brazil will become a Brazilian Baptist. A Muslim is a Muslim regardless of where they are. [\b][\quote]

NOW HEAR THIS !
An American Baptist who relocates to France will finally become serene and relaxed that if he jumps a red light there won't be trigger-happy LEOs running after him in pair of threes (figure that one out) or be attacked by fully legal 27th generation AfroAmerican hoodlums.
AND he'll finally treat himself to a galss of claret without being breathalyzed because he's got a burnt-out taillinght.
He most probably won't give a d4mn about being a Southern Baptist in France, because all Protestants are either Hugonot, or Calvinist, or Reformed methodist or Reformed Evangelical.

An American Catholic who relocates to Brazil stays an American Catholic, who's moved residence to Brazil.
Muslims and Jews are far more serene about their Religion than any two Protestants put together.

Quote:
And you Mpescatori better get used to Muslims in Italy.

Is that a THREAT ?  Angry
'cause youre LATE !!!  Grin Grin Grin

1) I married a Palestinian  Kiss a Christian Palestinian from Bethlehem
whose last name is David - or DAUD in both Arabic and Hebrew - how's that for a name ?
2) I've been working with Muslims in the Italian Army ever since 1985, and you know what ? They are absolutely OK !
Just remember the Golden Rule, it works for cattle, horses, billygoats, asses and oxen and PEOPLE too.

Gentlemen, I have often observed that you receive so few, filtrated news about what's going on in the world that your views are strongly biased - through no fault of your own, but it still happens.

I don't expect any of you to pinpoint Georgia out of the blue (the one that generated the myth about Theseus and the Golden Fleece, not the one that generated Coca-Cola) , but there are times when I sincerely wish the US had land borders with a few European Countries... it would have benefited the US very very much to have had better opportunities to compare itself with its contemporaries in the 19th Century; maybe, I say maybe, certain role models wouldn't have ever been adopted.

Maurizio Pescatori, Esq.
Gentleman Rider

Mikuni BST40, K&N filter, Stage2 cam, Verslagen tensioner, Sportster muff, 120 proof moonshine, Pirelli MT 66 tourers... and a chain conversion too !
mpescatori   IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #13 - 07/27/10 at 06:10:19

LostArtist: 'white people' don't blow up planes, don't strap bombs on retarded kids and send them into pizza joints, don't strap bombs on babies and hand them to politicians to kiss, don't take hundreds of children hostage is brutally hot conditions, forcing them to drink their urine and then shoot them as they run out, don’t kill 78 year old French hostages etc…… That’s why.

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #14 - 07/27/10 at 06:22:32

BurnPgh; I don’t know anything about you, but I’m going to go out on a limb and bet my ‘little world’ is significantly larger than yours, but that’s for another day.

Lancer made a post correctly pointing out that extremist Muslims are responsible for the vast majority of violence going on today. Almost all the ‘hot spots’ in the world today have radical Islam at their heart. (minus North Korea)

So I replied to a reply from Italy with a post and your response is….wait for it….. I’m stupid and narrow minded because I don’t agree with you. Aw.... the open minded liberal on display, its a wonderful thing to see.

So, what? I'm stupid, dumb, narrow mided, my knuckles drag on the stones when I walk? If I'd have typed about what a wonderful well thought out Wikipedia post he pasted, I'd be a worldly wise man, open-minded and tolerant? Really?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 20:45:31

General CategoryThe Cafe › Heaven Forbid ...  Politically Correct!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.