Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Honey wagon...
07/24/10 at 16:38:54

... and you think you had a bad day... Huh...

Notice how he walks holding his arms out,... so he don't get any on him...   ???... Grin Grin Grin....

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Honey wagon...
Reply #1 - 07/24/10 at 21:17:17

I cant even bring myself to watch. BUT, I will tell you all a true story.

In the barn, my Gramma had the cows all locked in their stanchions & I had tossed the feed in the trough to keep them happy while she milked them, so I had gone on around to the milking side of the barn. One had a problem & wasnt feeling well. The barn was small & she always held a shoulder against the wall as she walked behind them. She always wore rubber boots w/ pants folded & tucked into boots. As she passed behind this one cow, it didnt raise its tail, it didnt swing its tail, it simply put a kink in its tail, to clear a path for what was about to happen. A green column, about 2" in diameter, came out of that cows butt & NAILED my Gramma to the wall. Hit her in the shoulder & pinned her for a couple of seconds, enough to fil;l her left boot with cow crap. Hit her in her left shoulder & covered her Up. Yea, it was horrible.& no, I didnt laugh. I did later, but not then.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #2 - 07/24/10 at 21:44:03

justin_o_guy2 wrote on 07/24/10 at 21:17:17:
I cant even bring myself to watch. BUT, I will tell you all a true story.

In the barn, my Gramma had the cows all locked in their stanchions & I had tossed the feed in the trough to keep them happy while she milked them, so I had gone on around to the milking side of the barn. One had a problem & wasnt feeling well. The barn was small & she always held a shoulder against the wall as she walked behind them. She always wore rubber boots w/ pants folded & tucked into boots. As she passed behind this one cow, it didnt raise its tail, it didnt swing its tail, it simply put a kink in its tail, to clear a path for what was about to happen. A green column, about 2" in diameter, came out of that cows butt & NAILED my Gramma to the wall. Hit her in the shoulder & pinned her for a couple of seconds, enough to fil;l her left boot with cow crap. Hit her in her left shoulder & covered her Up. Yea, it was horrible.& no, I didnt laugh. I did later, but not then.

didn't she even say "Holy sh1t" ?

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/24/10 at 23:47:17

My Gramma? She wouldnt have said Sh!t if she mashed her thumb w/ a hammer. Never heard her use one cuss word in my life.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Wolfman
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

SW Missouri
Reply #4 - 07/24/10 at 23:49:20

Raise enough cattle and you get used to being chit on. Gets to the point as long as they dont fill your boots or fill your pants its not a big deal. Then its just uncomfortable. Its always about 150 degrees or so. Roll Eyes
The FACE/MOUTH paranoia NEVER goes away though...lol

IP Logged
prsavage

atgatt

Nanaimo BC
Reply #5 - 07/25/10 at 10:18:02

Why would somebody film it unless he knew what was going to happen?  Looks like a put up job.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/02/24 at 08:19:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › Honey wagon...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.