I'm a dope... (Read 128 times)
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
I'm a dope...
07/19/10 at 19:57:26

Knocked the left rear turn signal off my '06...if anyone has one I'm interested...it's duct taped now and I've been thinking of the LED's as a replacement but I know they have issues unless a resistor is installed.
Many thanks,

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: I'm a dope...
Reply #1 - 07/19/10 at 20:15:52

Did it bust into a lot of pieces? If not, or, if you picked up the little bits, you can epoxy it. Ive fixed mineseveral times. The girl has bounced it about 5 times.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
CeliaMarie

2009 Blvd s40!

Long Island, NY
Reply #2 - 07/20/10 at 03:22:13

I'm a newbie to riding. What do you mean by bounced it? Dropped it? If so, under what circumstances? I dropped my bike once so far, making a right turn into my bluestone driveway.My right rear signal snapped at the top of the stem at the light, everything works. I duct taped it, but I'd like to use epoxy. What kind do you suggest?

Thanks!

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #3 - 07/20/10 at 03:49:17

Bubba wrote on 07/19/10 at 19:57:26:
Knocked the left rear turn signal off my '06...if anyone has one I'm interested...it's duct taped now and I've been thinking of the LED's as a replacement but I know they have issues unless a resistor is installed.
Many thanks,

HEY MAN     I HAVE A TURN SIGNAL
PM ME

IP Logged
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Reply #4 - 07/20/10 at 06:32:11

Thanks everyone, I have a PM to Lancer to see what he has.
Anyway, it was a total bonehead move...I was testing out my new (used) bike lift and forgot I had the kickstand up, eased the bike down from the right side and started to lean it over onto the kickstand which wasn't there...the bike won... Embarrassed

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 14:32:29

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I'm a dope...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.