Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Risers with wiring holes (Read 72 times)
ArGaT
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Risers with wiring holes
07/12/10 at 04:11:09

Guys im after some chrome 4" risers that will allow you to put the wiring internally. ive seen a few but didnt like the style of them (or the price) anyone got any sources that would like to share please?

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Risers with wiring holes
Reply #1 - 07/12/10 at 04:35:29

Got a drill & a center punch? Tape the thing up, smack it w/ a pointy punch, poke a pilot hole, drill it, run the wires. IDK how chrome would handle that,,

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
ArGaT
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #2 - 07/12/10 at 11:37:57

That was my worry i think the chrome may chip etc but im no expert on these matters. A mate has offered to make one out of solid stainless as his son is a CNC operator but then would i have to chrome the stainless to match? and would 2 solid lump of stainless be to heavy?? I really havent got a clue  LOL.

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #3 - 07/12/10 at 11:58:08

Well, find something thats chromed that U dont care about & tape it, punch it & drill it & see what happens. Might have to accept some light damage to get what you want w/o making a huge deal out of it. A little clear over the edge of the hole wont ruin anything will it?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 14:20:20

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Risers with wiring holes

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.