Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Going away for awhile--Thanks to all (Read 226 times)
drums1
Serious Thumper

'87 Savage
Bashed--Down for the
count

Racine, Wisconsin
Re: Going away for awhile--Thanks to all
Reply #15 - 07/03/10 at 05:59:59

Update from the library:
I've had a couple interviews in the last 3 days...nothing concrete yet. Just waiting to hear back from them. One guy commented about taking a job anywhere. Believe me, I have applied at over 400 places in the last 2 years. Even McDonalds. I guess I'm overqualified for that too. My city has the 2nd highest unemployment rate in Wisconsin. So I have been going outside the city. Up to Milwaukee. Down to Kenosha. Out to Burlington.
Obama was in town here the other day. Oh, you should have heard the B.S. coming out of his mouth. He sure can sugar coat the issues to try and make you believe what you know is not true. He only took 6 questions from the crowd, and missed calling on me by 3 people. The guy up behind me was frantically waving and whooping. Personally, I think all those called on were planted in the crowd. The questions were way too cut and dry and the answers were almost seemingly rehearsed.
And then, to top it all off, Congress decided to go on holiday vacation for 2 weeks without voting on the unemployment extension. PAYED holiday, I'm sure. Thanks Congress. I hope it rains on your parade and all your bratwurst burn to a crisp.
Otherwise, I'm going to try and have a happy 4th of July. Not likely, but I'll try. Hope you all have a good one, and ride safe.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 06:27:23

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Going away for awhile--Thanks to all

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.