Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Missing in OREGON! Kyron Horman... (Read 345 times)
CaramelQT

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

RI
Missing in OREGON! Kyron Horman...
06/09/10 at 20:01:28

***Feel Free to Repost***
My Aunt's Co-worker's son is Missing...

Kyron Horman
Missing since: June 04, 2010
... See More
D.O.B. Sept 7, 2002
Height: 3'8"
Weight: approx. 50 lbs
Race: White/Caucasian
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Blue

Case Number: NCMC1149070

Anyone with information of Kyron is asked to call the Multnomah County Sheriff

tip-line at 503-261-2847

You can help the police.

They have requested that anyone living in a 5 mile radius of Skyline Elementary, search their yards and property.
Check outbuildings, under porches, automobiles, old appliances. Anything that a child may crawl into. If you find anything out of the ordinary "do not touch it".

Contact the police immediately.

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Missing in OREGON! Kyron Horman...
Reply #1 - 06/09/10 at 20:21:17

I pray that Kyron is found soon. As a Mother and Grandmother I can't think of anything worst than having something happen to your child.

Please relay my prayers and best wishes for his safe return to the family...Kim

IP Logged
Mrs._Paladin
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 06/09/10 at 20:51:12

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the...

Here's a link to a story and there's a picture of him too.  Been following this one.  It's  terrifying what happened.

IP Logged
CaramelQT

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

RI
Reply #3 - 06/10/10 at 04:06:39

Thanks for posting the link Mrs_Paladin. I was exhausted last night and couldn't figure out/remember how to post a pic.  

I hope and pray for his safe return!

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #4 - 06/10/10 at 05:39:54

Im just sick of hearing about things that leave me empty & just sitting here, shaking my head. What the HELL is going on in this world that someone would go get a child right out of school? Hoping for his safety & return.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #5 - 06/10/10 at 06:11:12

been watching the news of late and he is getting lots of coverage.
I did become suspisious when they said STEP MOTHER , the hair on my arms stood up.
lets hope I;m wrong.

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #6 - 06/10/10 at 07:51:49

Best wishes for his safe return!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
CaramelQT

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

RI
Reply #7 - 06/10/10 at 08:51:27

Mick, she's been with him since he was still in diapers.  

I understand these days you can't be too careful, with a mom murdering her children in the news lately.

IP Logged
Mrs._Paladin
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 06/10/10 at 10:52:28

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the...

Oh. Oh.  This is even more scary:

St. Helens police have arrested a 36-year-old homeless sex offender who they believe tried to abduct a fifth-grade boy Tuesday.

Police chief Steve Salle  said his investigators started talking Wednesday to the FBI to determine if this case is connected to the disappearance of 7-year-old Kyron Horman from Skyline School last Friday.

"There's nothing that says that it's connected, but there's nothing to say that it isn't," Salle said, adding that attempted child abductions in his city are "not common at all."

The St. Helens boy was walking home from Lewis & Clark Elementary School when a man walking behind him grabbed him. The boy turned around, slapped the man's hands and ran home. While running, he looked back in time to see the man walk down Columbia Boulevard, cross at Seventh Street, and disappear out of sight.

The boy described the man to police. One of the boy's neighbors, who was driving by shortly before the attempted abduction, also offered a description of the man, Salle said. The neighbor had seen the man walking behind the boy, apparently shortly before the incident.

Police asked for the public's help in finding the man, and a short while later, arrested Tony Phipps after a city public works supervisor spotted him. Phipps was booked in Columbia County Jail under suspicion of attempted kidnapping, harassment and violating his post-prison supervision.

His criminal history includes convictions for third-degree sodomy in 1998, contributing to the sexual delinquency of a minor in 2000 and failing to register as a sex offender in 2003, 2006 and 2008.

-- Aimee Green  

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #9 - 06/10/10 at 11:12:41

How is it that these predators are not in the pen while some goof off whose only crime was gettin popped w/ a few Ounces O pot rots in jail?

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #10 - 06/10/10 at 17:48:21

To begin with. Laws don't protect the victim's. We all know that. As long as their are people defending these s.o.b.'s they will continue to do their dirty deeds to our children as well as wives, mothers, etc etc..

This particular story is so sad as the lil guy was at school. You think their safe yet their not.
We as Parents, Grandparents, Uncles and Aunts need to make sure we not only are educated in these matters but that our children are.
Our children are so trustworthy and as hard as it is, we have to teach them from early on that this world is full of bad people that will do them harm. Yea I know not all the bad people are strangers. Their are as many cases of harm done to children that are relatives or friends as their aren't.  
Their is not an age our children can get to where we can go "Whew" their past the danger of stranger age now.

I keep my prayers going for Kyron that he will be returned safely to his parents soon..

IP Logged
Mrs._Paladin
Ex Member

Reply #11 - 06/20/10 at 13:52:58

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/kyron-horman-stepmother-polygraph/story?id=10964865

Looks like they are focusing on the step-mother:

Investigators are asking some very specific questions about the movements of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman's stepmother, Terri Horman, on the day he went missing -- and a friend of Terri Horman's told ABC News that Horman was given a polygraph test.

Police have not discussed a polygraph test or its results, and have not described Terri Horman as a suspect or person of interest in the disappearance of her stepson Kyron, who went missing more than two weeks ago.

However, when authorities called off major search operations and announced that they did not believe anyone else in the Oregon community was in danger, some speculated that police may have had a suspect in mind, likely someone who knew Kyron.

"They've already said, 'Relax, we don't think there's someone out there that's going to snatch your kid. We think this is an isolated incident,'" said C.W. Jensen, a retired police captain and former homicide investigator. "They've already told us volumes."

Terri Horman was the last known person to have seen the boy. She dropped him off at school the day he vanished.

Today, police will collect a questionnaire they sent out to the community in which they asked if anyone saw Terri Horman or the white truck she was driving on the day Kyron disappeared.

"Clearly, they need more information about what she did that day, where she was that day, and that's why they put this out," Jensen said.

Multnomah County Sheriff's Capt. Jason Gates said Terri Horman is "being cooperative with investigators. The whole family is being cooperative with investigators."

Through the ordeal, the family has remained mostly out of view, rarely appearing in public and only once appearing together to read a statement.

"You mean everything to us," said Tony Young, Kyron's stepfather, that day. "And until you come home, this family's not complete. Please, Kyron, keep up the hope."

Terri Horman Has Cared for Kyron Since He Was 3 Days Old
Jaymie Finster of Portland, Ore., told ABC News that Terri Hormon, a friend of hers, understands that she was probably the last one to see Kyron and that speculation about her has increased.

"She's really tired and ready for Kyron to come home, a bit frustrated with the investigation pointing towards her and especially with the Internet blogging that's going on," Finster said.

Finster noted, however, that Kyron has been in Terri Horman's life since he was only 3 days old.

"She has been his primary caregiver," Finster said. "She actually stopped teaching to be home with him, to raise him.

"I remember her talking about when he was pre-school age and getting him ready on all the skills for reading and math ... and thoroughly enjoying being with him," Finster said. "She's a very devoted mother."

IP Logged
Mrs._Paladin
Ex Member

Reply #12 - 06/20/10 at 14:23:32

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/kyron-hormans-stepmom-terri-moulton-horm...

Found yet another article.  Her cell phone records place her at 5 miles away when she claimed she was at the school with Kyron.  

She also went to the gym after reporting Kyron missing.  Even posted it on her Facebook page.  

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #13 - 06/20/10 at 16:37:56

Kids are always told not to talk to strangers,...
...statistics say they are in the most danger from their own parents, and people closest to family...

Cops always suspect the parents for good reason... Huh...

Mick had it right from the start...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

Reply #14 - 06/20/10 at 18:36:23

Yea, any time a kid goes missing, ya gotta look to the people in their life./ I was comforted when she had an alibi & seemed to be innocent. Man, how can someon hurt a kid?
OHH, Ask Dyn Corp & Halliburton, BUSTED in child sex slave rings & STILL getting govt contracts.,
Evil corporations.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/16/24 at 22:58:16

General CategoryThe Cafe › Missing in OREGON! Kyron Horman...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.