Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
My 200.00 savage  deal or no deal? (Read 473 times)
aphico
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: My 200.00 savage  deal or no deal?
Reply #30 - 06/04/10 at 12:09:12

yeeeeaaa budddddy,  that was it...   I can't beleive it.  I only seen that line, cause i was gonna try to surynge some seafoam in there.  it started pretty goodnow, and idles kinda high,  but  okay.  no smoke, and i can tack it up to full throttle.

clutch definitely slips and top end in every gear.  has real good pull at low end though.    no play at the lever and it lets out way off the bar. pretty much at the end of lever travel.    odometer says only 5032.  so....  hoping for an adjustment. or do you think i need new?

IP Logged
aphico
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: My 200.00 savage  deal or no deal?
Reply #31 - 06/04/10 at 13:44:11

okay,  now,  adjust the cable best it could be according to the clymer, much better where it grabs now, and alot better than before at top end.
hit 70 again.   I put good oil and clean the filter (I know) but it i can't get one right now.  so it beats a blank.  this little thing is a blast to ride.  kinda want to get it on a highway.  and see how it does wieght wise, and at a steady 70.  

anyone need a 95 side stand  and switch. or compression release.  I need a battery side cover and  a left frame cover.  some apes or maybe riseers for drags  i have the drags...

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 21:42:36

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › My 200.00 savage  deal or no deal?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.