Mr. Hyde
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Kingston, Ontario, Canada
Survival Ad
05/28/10 at 10:21:43

Got a laugh, which are getting harder to come by lately, for the following book advertisement:

"It’s just wonderful, isn’t it? Sitting there in your fortified bunker behind a triple-locked door, listening to the money in our wallet shrivel, knowing that somewhere there are squads of dope crazed savages combing through mounds of rubble, selecting razor edged cudgels to crush your skull the next time you’re desperate or foolish enough to venture into their darkness. Down the street - in that shiny new Federal office complex, there are covens of sniveling bureaucrats poring over volumes of forgotten laws, looking for some meta-legal reason for vaporizing your weapons in a government blast furnace. Are you going to sit there like an idiot until the first waves storm down your street, hoping to escape in the confusion while Federal task forces and looters haggle over your last, pitiful possessions....or, are you going to read The Urban Survival Arsenal, and be prepared? Order now - while you still have an address!      Grin

FREE RIDER - Whatever blows your hair back.
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Re: Survival Ad
Reply #1 - 05/30/10 at 23:57:59

What they going to do?  Throw a book at us?

dam I only got one razor sharp cudgel, how am I going to select if I only got one, got to get busy.  wonder what's new on ebay?

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/18/24 at 19:41:54

General CategoryThe Cafe › Survival Ad

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.