Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Just got an S40, need to call fire department... (Read 406 times)
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Re: Just got an S40, need to call fire department.
Reply #15 - 07/02/10 at 19:07:29

But you have changed it from your stock setup..me, I didn't change as much as you but I'm higher...isn't that correct or am I missing something?

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
Routy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Winston Oregon
Re: Just got an S40, need to call fire department.
Reply #16 - 07/02/10 at 19:41:44

Quote:
I'd love to keep this pipe, but I'm willing to lose it if I can't get it working without the dragonbreathing.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Grimjaw,
I hate telling anyone to sell their s-40,......because it is the best, most unique, coolest  single cyl thumper in existence, but I'm going to put it to you straight,.....in cold hard facts,...... if you can't live w/ the "Breathing Dragon" (I like that name) throwing fire quite regularly, sell it. If you think that that pipe has anything to do w/ it backfiring, you are seriously mistaken. And if you think any hack job on the carb, or intake and exhaust system is going to make much ...if any difference, good luck.

Rich
'07 S40 Blvd stocker, except drilled OEM exhaust and white spacer mod...1/2 (.055)
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 10:20:43

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Just got an S40, need to call fire department...

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.