Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
thinkin on a differnt bike than the savage are ye! (Read 154 times)
cornfuzed

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

grinnin from coast to coast
thinkin on a differnt bike than the savage are ye!
05/10/10 at 19:23:54

sorry... anywho it is just a rant... had to change the rear tire on the savage last fall or so.. IRCs suck.. bout an hr total time uninstalling.. goin to the mc shop for the new tire.. install... on the royal !#!@#!@#!%#@@#$ star ive got??? Neeeeoooow SIR!
1 hr later i had 4 exaust mufflers off and900lbs of bike in the air.. could hear the savage just giggling..  bout an hr after that i finally had the rear tire removed from the bike... still heard giggling from that heathen! found out i needed rear brakes as well.. ok ive got it out riiight?? NOOOEEW sir! 1 1/2 hrs to a shop for the tire / mount /balance so 1 hr there and 1 1/2 hrs back... stinkin suzuki now just a haw hawwing out loud... lemme see uhh 2 hrs underneath 900lbs of angry wiggling bike trying to remount the !#@!#!%#@#@! tire to the drive shaft hub and slam the axle in... OHH CRAP! forgot the caliper mount.. 1!@#!@#!@#$$$ now the savage is on its back crying tears of laughter! ...1 hr later the tire is mounted on the bike... savage is now sobbing an snickerin at me... thats the last time i do a rear tire change in front of iT  Grin
ill do the rear brakes tomorrow...  Angry

"The Finest battle implement ever devised." Ung the Caveman on the M1 Pointy Stick
2008 S40
1996 Royal Star
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: thinkin on a differnt bike than the savage are
Reply #1 - 05/10/10 at 19:33:15

They do like to rub it in,... don't they?... Grin...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #2 - 05/10/10 at 20:03:18

What you gotta do is tear another one apart, have it's guts all over the place.  Then they just say 'yes sir, may I have another (ride), sir'

But then get them out on the road... buhaha, buuuuhaha, huuuuuuuuuhaha, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhaha, buuuuuuuu...

dam happy camper.

WWW   IP Logged
Charon
Serious Thumper

Harvard, NE
Reply #3 - 05/11/10 at 05:50:15

Sure did like some of the things about the Vespa I used to have in high school. Both wheels were identical and interchangeable. Removing them required removing four lug nuts, just like on a car. Removing the tire from the rim required removing the six bolts that held the rim together. If I remember correctly it might have been possible to remove those six bolts with the wheel still mounted, though I never tried it. All the required tools came with the tool kit.

Eschew obfuscation.

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #4 - 05/11/10 at 09:15:15

all i know is, i've seen what entails in cleaning the 4 carbs on a kawi 1000....thank God for the savage !! ! !

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 05:34:11

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › thinkin on a differnt bike than the savage are ye!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.