Send Topic Print
YEEEOOW! (Read 112 times)
cornfuzed

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

grinnin from coast to coast
YEEEOOW!
05/03/10 at 09:34:07

so the verdict is in for a 6'3" 27X lb biker runing da zuki with stock zuki gel seat....
IT AINT FER ME!
on a good note i didnt feel as many bumps / divots but couldnt feel anything let alone walk
after 20 miles i feel ive either been branded at the Lazy J ranch or cow punched there... aint sure which...    Angry

"The Finest battle implement ever devised." Ung the Caveman on the M1 Pointy Stick
2008 S40
1996 Royal Star
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: YEEEOOW!
Reply #1 - 05/03/10 at 09:51:15

Even with the gel??  Dang!  I feel for ya.  My 110# a$$ never liked it either.  Some of these bigger guys must have a solution!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Paladin.
Serious Thumper

Hamster

Sunny Southern California
Re: YEEEOOW!
Reply #2 - 05/03/10 at 10:34:04

Ultima High Noon Leather Saddle, 13" wide, about $50 plus springs and shipping from Jireh Cycles.

http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1214523580

The first two pics are me and the wife on the stock saddle.  As you can see, the wife is extremely cramped.  (Her fault for having a 36" inseam!)
First try mounting the saddle.  Just a bar across the stock mounts to take the springs and a front mount to make the seat level.  'Way too high and back for me, but as you can see, made for a nice comfy position for the wife.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 23:34:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › YEEEOOW!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.