Send Topic Print
arrrgh! (Read 126 times)
cornfuzed

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

grinnin from coast to coast
arrrgh!
04/27/10 at 10:35:48

!@#$$@!$!$! Spring weather in Oh! here it is my day off and its blistery and COLD! ... still rode though Cool Cool.. i wish it would actually warm up in this stupid rediculous state! ... feelin jealous of our southern kin right now... Tongue

"The Finest battle implement ever devised." Ung the Caveman on the M1 Pointy Stick
2008 S40
1996 Royal Star
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: arrrgh!
Reply #1 - 04/27/10 at 10:48:26

I'm feelin' it too buddy.  52° here right now.  It should be 70!  Will be warmer by Thursday... hang in there!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #2 - 04/27/10 at 11:42:48

sorry bro! i believe its like 75 or higher right now...we're goin ridin 2nite...not 2 rub it in  Grin

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
alcoa

never let the
bastards wear you
down

Reply #3 - 04/27/10 at 12:42:03

AngryWe got 4 inches of the white stuff today. Sad

most problems are caused by the loose nut that conects the handelbars to the seat
  IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #4 - 04/28/10 at 02:13:30

Not so awful chilly here, but had a monsoon this afternoon.  Rained so hard for a bit, there was a stream starting to run past the house in the road. Grin  Gotta love the Northwest weather... or do you? Huh

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
onelunger
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #5 - 04/28/10 at 04:18:06

I feel ya. I'm just one state over in In.

I've been know to ride in less than optimal weather though. I got stuck at the bank once because the battery couldn't power the electronics and turn over my Buell I had. Of course it was -20 w/ the windchill but that couldn't possibly be the reason Grin I got called "Stupid" by just about everyone in that bank and at least once by my father in law, whom I had to call to come and give me a jump. Sometimes though, that itch to ride is so great that I simply don't care what the weather is doing.

It's killing me right now. The weather has been decent in the afternoon lately (although it's been raining a lot) and I can't ride EITHER of my bikes. Angry  I have the carbs off of the Gixxer waiting for a jet kit to get here (should have been here LAST week) and I decided to change the front tire on my wifes S40 and I managed to poke a hole in the tube so now I have to find time to run to the bike shop and get a new one. Angry AARRRRGGGHHHHH!!!

Oh, and to all of you southerners and west coasters You  Suck Tongue  Wink

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/25/24 at 13:21:19

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › arrrgh!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.