Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Issue #1 - Fuel or Ignition? (Read 197 times)
Trippah
Serious Thumper

I ride, therefore I
am.

central Mass
Re: Issue #1 - Fuel or Ignition?
Reply #15 - 04/26/10 at 15:52:46

There is nothing on earth that will create self induced hair removal like an intermittent electrical problem (having just replaced a battery  on the riding lawn mower when a slightly corroded connection was the culprit). Embarrassed

For you folks in the desert South West, a riding lawn mower is a vehicle used to cut the grass (which is not of the hemp family and brought in at night by helpful southern neighbors.)

Perhaps you folks have cactus cutters?

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #16 - 04/26/10 at 16:11:49

ive put over 13k on my 06 STILL every so often i hit the side stand with the heel of my boot..^ check vacume line for sure..dont care for those oem springs that hold the tube at both ends..
P.S. yon & bill go out back behind the dumpster itll make you both feel better..

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #17 - 04/26/10 at 17:14:11

Trippah wrote on 04/26/10 at 15:52:46:
There is nothing on earth that will create self induced hair removal like an intermittent electrical problem (having just replaced a battery  on the riding lawn mower when a slightly corroded connection was the culprit). Embarrassed

For you folks in the desert South West, a riding lawn mower is a vehicle used to cut the grass (which is not of the hemp family and brought in at night by helpful southern neighbors.)

I just did the same thing,cleaned the cables for the new battery but never check the old battery with clean cables but the battery was 8 years old, the new one at walmart was $19.95,So it wasn't to bad.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Reply #18 - 04/26/10 at 19:18:43

Trippah wrote on 04/26/10 at 15:52:46:

i got a cactus cutter its called a knife..the broad leaf are the best kinda like green beans..the spanish name is (forgive the spelling!)nopalies..
good stuff maynard!!! Cool tuna is the fruit..even better!!!

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 02:22:16

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Issue #1 - Fuel or Ignition?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.