Fubar
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ohio
Need some help?
04/21/10 at 06:35:29

Hello All,

I need help trying to find the thread where everyone is talking about the oil cap leak. I am looking for the diaghram of the head so I can blow it up and put it on the box so I can dismantle everything and keep it in the proper place. Plus I wanted to read through it again before I start the project. Any help I can get would be greatly appreciated. Keep up the good work and one hell of a site.  Wink

Thanks, Gram

IP Logged
T Mack 1 - FSO
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

sold 2001 LS650 for
a 1986 XLH1100

Emmaus,Pa
Re: Need some help?
Reply #1 - 04/21/10 at 06:49:04

Gram,
  Head cap thread is in the Tech section.  But, before you go search, I have a time saver for you.  At the top of the tech section, there is a sticky thread (thread in special top section) called "table of Contents with links".  It's super super handy finding the important Do-it-yourself threads.

If you can't find the diagram,  you can go to Bike bandit dot com and gett the part diagram exploded pict.

Important thing is bolts placement.  A hand drawn pict on card baord with holes in the approx spots will work.

Engineers design things, Technicians make them work.
---
30% of being mechanical is confidence/30% is knowing to go slow when needed/30% is looking repeatedly at what you have/10% is dumb luck Wink
  IP Logged
Fubar
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ohio
Re: Need some help?
Reply #2 - 04/21/10 at 07:09:16

Thanks for the help T-Mack

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 14:26:06

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Need some help?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.