Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 120
Send Topic Print
Scavenger Hunt anyone? (Read 25884 times)
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Re: Scavenger Hunt anyone?
Reply #735 - 10/20/10 at 09:00:31

ok i'll punt, again since there are no takers on the "anything exotic" challenge:

ok seems that uncommonly simple is better than imaginative:

how about.......any fast food place.

"GOD Was Busy, He Sent The Marines"
</div
  IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #736 - 10/20/10 at 10:35:42

weracerc wrote on 10/20/10 at 09:00:31:
ok i'll punt, again since there are no takers on the "anything exotic" challenge:

ok seems that uncommonly simple is better than imaginative:

how about.......any fast food place.

What the HECK??!!!  You post the search on 10/18 and expect people to go out and get a pic in TWO DAYS??  Angry
How about a weekend at least?  (Some of us really have to go to work).  or.. at least go to work..   Roll Eyes
Lot of "exotic" animals around here.  If buffalo is exotic enough, I can have you one tonight (if they are out when I go by).  If you prefer llama, or alpaca, maybe Friday.  Emu or camel would have to wait until at least the weekend.

If you still really want fast food, well, that's your call.  I just rode past 5 or 6 of them on the way back to work.  Want me to run back out and take some shots?  (Even if I do, MY challenge will go back to the exotic, and it will be limited to animals ONLY!)  Grin

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #737 - 10/20/10 at 11:27:48

I got too much crap for leaving one up for two weekends over a holiday - seems that the faster this moves along the more ppeople stay interested in it - the longer it drags out the fewer people stay involved......I have got to quit asking for difficult things seems no one "jumps" on them and they linger = lost interest.....I decided to make it simple so it can keep moving at a faster pace - dont like it sorry just trying to keep it moving forward.

exotic anything or fast food you choose - at this point i dont care.

</div
  IP Logged
drharveys - FSO
Serious Thumper

Greetings from San
Luis del Norte!

St Louis MO
Reply #738 - 10/20/10 at 12:40:54

mick wrote on 10/18/10 at 22:28:45:
is that a Lotus ?
where is it ?

Actually it's a Jaguar -- something special between the XK-150 and the XK-E series.  The photo was taken in a town on the Mosel river in Germany.

Here I am, earning my keep:

I'm pleased to say that our little medical/dental detachment got their clinics' backlogs cleared up!

Every difference of opinion is not a difference of principle. Thomas Jefferson

When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. Alain Pros
  IP Logged
mick
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Hell-bound

Dayton Oregon
Reply #739 - 10/20/10 at 12:55:52

Thanks Doc , I do see the resemblence now with the old Jag ,I would say though between a 120 and a 150. And did the driver back into a hay bale ?
I also noticed that you and your nurse are dressed identicly, do you do a nice little dance routeen to cheer up your patient ?  Grin Grin

Dang it Doc I went for another look at the jag ,and now I do see E type in there,your right

Science and Logic fly you to the moon,
Religion makes you fly into skyscrapers
mickrowe37   IP Logged
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Reply #740 - 10/21/10 at 05:27:57

Take your pick, the Exotic flower shop or the Mercedes SL55 AMG parked next to it.

IP Logged
youzguyz
Serious Thumper

San Antonio, Texas
Reply #741 - 10/21/10 at 05:52:57

Dang.. and I even went by the buffalo place yesterday, but they weren't out.
Grin

2002 - Silver (Thumper)
2000 - Green (Mad Hamish)
Most motorcycle problems are caused by the nut between the seat and the handlebars. Make sure yours isn't too tight or too loose.
  IP Logged
weracerc
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Greensboro, NC
Reply #742 - 10/21/10 at 06:58:40

thanks Jef - your up

</div
  IP Logged
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Reply #743 - 10/21/10 at 07:17:21

Oops, I completely missed the switch to fast food.  Here's the same Exotic flower place with a KFC in the background.  It's also a much better shot of my S50.

IP Logged
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Reply #744 - 10/21/10 at 07:29:24

New challenge: any two or more of the previous challenges in the same pic.  For instance old VW and a baseball park, fountain and a cigar store Indian, etc...  Multiples of the same challenge are allowed, i.e. two VW's or whatever.  After the first multiple is posted you have 24 hours to beat it by posting more multiples in the same pic.  The most challenges in one pic wins.
Just a reminder, the challenges are all listed in the first post of this thread.

IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #745 - 10/21/10 at 07:58:49

Oddly enough I could have easily gotten a motocop pic earlier this summer, but now when our weather is awesome for riding....I haven't seen a one!  Huh

And yes, I did survive the Sept flooding here. Just lost my login for the forum and had to lurk until I could get it back!

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #746 - 10/21/10 at 07:59:33

Pretty amazing to go back and look at all the challenges, huh.  Hadn't updated the list for the last couple, but have done so now.  We are on #50!!  I wish I had a prize to give to the winner.  Maybe I'll come up with something....

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
jef.savage
Serious Thumper

ridin' n slidin'

Boston, MA
Reply #747 - 10/21/10 at 08:03:05

skatnbnc wrote on 10/21/10 at 07:58:49:
Oddly enough I could have easily gotten a motocop pic earlier this summer, but now when our weather is awesome for riding....I haven't seen a one!  Huh

And yes, I did survive the Sept flooding here. Just lost my login for the forum and had to lurk until I could get it back!

Welcome home!  When I looked at the list of challenges I saw your name and wondered where you've been.

IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #748 - 10/21/10 at 08:28:29

Believe it or not, I've been riding all the time!

We did our annual Domestic Violence Awareness ride two days after the flooding - as the organiser, I was a nervous wreck calling to make sure roads were clear for us. The day turned out to be flawless, and it was the best ride we have ever done!  Cool

2006 LS650, HD pipe, Tkat fork brace, elkhide handgrips, badge-free zone, gel seat w/riser, silverblue, the one in FRONT of you, flying the Kings Colours
  IP Logged
skatnbnc
Serious Thumper

Spinning Pink

New Bern NC
Reply #749 - 10/22/10 at 13:31:11

DANG NAB IT!
After not seeing a single moto cop for MONTHS, i saw one, even happened to be a guy that I know who would have stopped for a pic....but i was driving the company box truck to the repair shop in the opposite direction and could not stop!   Sad

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 ... 120
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/29/24 at 10:28:29

General CategoryThe Cafe › Scavenger Hunt anyone?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.