Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
I've been lurking too long.... (Read 323 times)
FlybysBlvd

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Columbus, OH
Re: I've been lurking too long....
Reply #15 - 03/17/10 at 06:26:55

Oldbiker73 wrote on 03/16/10 at 12:52:48:
FlybysBlvd wrote on 03/16/10 at 09:02:12:
WELCOME!!!! Cool
Your not OLD, just experienced.... Grin

I feel most 'experienced' when trying to get up in the morning. Smiley

I turned 50 in December, I KNOW what your talking about  Wink

IP Logged
kerosene

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 03/17/10 at 06:33:34

*cough* now I feel old... I'm 21!

Welcome OldBiker

IP Logged
Jimmer

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

NewportPa.
Reply #17 - 03/17/10 at 10:40:41

Oldbiker
Like some of us here my drivers license reads 1948. The only thing old on me is the number. Age is a state of mind,since I've been told that I have no mind that means I'm ageless. Welcome to the group.

IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #18 - 03/17/10 at 10:45:51

I'm 38 and already find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings. But mentally I feel as if I am still 18 but not exactly bulletproof anymore. Maybe bullet resistant?  Wink

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Oldnewguy

thumpin' along!

Upstate NY
Reply #19 - 03/17/10 at 13:07:21

Welcome!  Smiley My birth cert says i'm 69, but after a valve job and a few other "mods" I feel about 50. I still have to ride my stationary bike 5 miles every morning to keep my legs feeling good and have some arthurs itis in my spine, but hey, I'm still breathing. ( I think )  Grin

'96 with Voyager kit, White spacer mod, K&N air filter, HD muffler, solo seat/back rest, hard saddle bags and trunk.
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #20 - 03/18/10 at 03:14:02

Welcome and will be 53 in Aug.  I feel great and riding keeps me young. So get on that bike and start feeling your youth come back.. Weeeeeeeeeeeee Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #21 - 03/18/10 at 04:34:47

Yonuh Adisi FSO wrote on 03/17/10 at 10:45:51:
I'm 38 and already find it difficult to get out of bed in the mornings. But mentally I feel as if I am still 18 but not exactly bulletproof anymore. Maybe bullet resistant?  Wink

You know something, that state of mind of being 18 continues to persist for a long freaking time...in fact it is still there in my head.  I've wised up a bit but the mental feeling is still there.  Too bad the body does not cooperate; especially where women are concerned.  Just for the record I am happily married and faithful to my wife, but being absolutely honest, when I see some really hot young thing strutting down the street or especially laying on the beach with those tiny strings barely covering up her body parts ....well, my mind just "goes where no man has gone before".........well, not not one, but you get my drift.  It really stirs the juices !

I KNOW ... I'M BAD   Roll Eyes

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #22 - 03/18/10 at 07:39:54

LANCER wrote on 03/18/10 at 04:34:47:
Yonuh Adisi FSO wrote on 03/17/10 at 10:45:51:

You know something, that state of mind of being 18 continues to persist for a long freaking time...in fact it is still there in my head.  I've wised up a bit but the mental feeling is still there.  Too bad the body does not cooperate; especially where women are concerned.  Just for the record I am happily married and faithful to my wife, but being absolutely honest, when I see some really hot young thing strutting down the street or especially laying on the beach with those tiny strings barely covering up her body parts ....well, my mind just "goes where no man has gone before".........well, not not one, but you get my drift.  It really stirs the juices !

I KNOW ... I'M BAD   Roll Eyes

T.M.I. Lancer!  Teasing, haha, you're just being honest.  
Although... you must be posting OLD pictures of yourself, cuz I woulda never guessed you to be 60!     Wink

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 10:36:48

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I've been lurking too long....

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.