Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Mechanics (who work on Savages) (Read 284 times)
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Mechanics (who work on Savages)
Reply #15 - 01/10/10 at 16:00:47

What is a red headed step child?  

Rumor has it they are treated almost as well as a rented mule.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #16 - 01/10/10 at 16:10:34

That Harley dealer did lose a customer. When I first bought the bike, I took off and there was a terrible noise coming from the front wheel. I check it out and the axle spacers were put on out of order so the caliber bolts were actually rubbing against the disc. The dealer told me they don't assemble the front wheel. The bikes from Japan are delivered with the front wheel assembly complete. I've seen Harley's prepared for shipping during a tour of the KC Harley plant and the front wheels were off. Fact is, they put the spacers on wrong, test rode it 3 miles and didn't notice it or didn't really care. Their attitude about repairing it was crap. I wasn't the only one who thought this. Bob Schultz Harley Davidson in St. Charles MO was the dealer and I heard from many after I bought the bike who said the service dept was the worst in the city. They have since either sold the dealership or at least changed their name because they have a new name now.

Oldnewguy: red headed step child is a saying that means someone  doesn't fit in or isn't really part of the group.

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #17 - 01/10/10 at 17:15:02

OOO please tell me I fit in. I was not really thought of as a step child, yet was a red headed one. I didn't think of him as my "step Dad" but as a real dad so can I be excused as a step?

I am hoping I "fit in" or else I will be homeless.. OO lord a homeless redheaded so called step child. Is there anything worst?  :'(

IP Logged
WebsterMark
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #18 - 01/10/10 at 17:22:03

I heard of a softball team named the Step Dads.
When the other team asked why that was their name they said:
Because we don't like  you and we beat you.

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 02:22:01

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Mechanics (who work on Savages)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.