Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Where did you ride today? (Read 1339 times)
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Re: Where did you ride today?
Reply #75 - 02/19/10 at 17:22:16

Took Piglet's spirit again with me today. We had temps in the mid 50's and plenty of sunshine Smiley Smiley

I went on a 50 mile ride and enjoyed the sun on my shoulders. Hey that would make a good song.. hahhha..

Lots of bikes out today and with the warm temps staying thru the weekend we should have plenty on the road as well..

Hey Piglet, your snorting keeps perfect rhythm with the thumping of the bike..  Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged
Kirk

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Atlanta, GA
Reply #76 - 02/20/10 at 14:19:40

It was 60 here in ATL so I took my 5 year old for a quick 20min spin around the neighborhood with him straddling the gas tank.. still to tiny to sit behind me. It was nice to get out and cruise a lil bit today. COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!

IP Logged
Ed L.
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

"We All go a
Little Crazy
Sometimes"
Norman Bates

Sunny Florida
Reply #77 - 02/20/10 at 16:24:19

Got called into work this morning and decided to use it as a reason to get a ride in. Jumped onto I 95 and ran the bike up to 80mph just to shake the dust off  Wink. When I got to work the "problem" was a missing O ring on a pickup. Quick and easy fix and was back on the road in half an hour. Took the long and easy ride home, using all the back roads I could. Great way to start the weekend even if I had to go to work.

Silver '02, clubman handle bars, Cobra headlight, Sportster muffler, K+N stock air filter, 152.5 main, Superbrace, oil cooler, 1/2 inch aluminium plate forward controls, spark advance, goes like stink
  IP Logged
JohnBoy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #78 - 02/20/10 at 16:40:30

rain in Phoenix today, but between patches I still got in a short ride. The temps were in the upper 70's last week and the mid 60's today.

IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #79 - 02/21/10 at 07:42:53

OMG.. The weather here is soo great. I am so thankful we were able to get out on our bikes yesterday. The temps were in the high 50's and sunshine was abundant.
We had about a 120 mile ride. We rode with water as scenery for awhile and then thru part of the Olympia National Forest. The mountains are covered in snow and that is great. Keep the snow on them and not on me.. hahah..

So many bikes out my hand got a lil tired for all the waving. Seems everyone here that has a bike had it out yesterday.. YIPPEE Spring seems to be here afterall.... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Piglett, get your spirit ready I will be by in awhile to pick you up..

IP Logged
Nerfherder
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fort Campbell, KY
Reply #80 - 02/21/10 at 08:08:00

Rode with a buddy over to meet the home inspector at the house my wife and I are trying to buy.  You havent laughed until you see me riding next to my buddy who rides a Buell Ulysses.  We look like a goofy pair.  Anyways, Was a perfect riding day here in the Ft. Campbell area.  62 degrees and sunny.  Nice to have a good day for once.

IP Logged
BuckRYCA

New London, CT, USA
Reply #81 - 02/21/10 at 08:28:04

It was 47F and sunny but windy in SE Connecticut yesterday afternoon. Took my daughter's Savage out for a spin to clear its throat from its winter sleep. Started on second thumbing of the ignition switch. Dodged melt water and salt patches. Clutch is still slipping, but will address that when it gets a little warmer. May take my Bandit out today.

'96 Savage - now a Ryca CS-1
WWW BuckRYCA BuckRYCA   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #82 - 02/21/10 at 19:45:09

Nerfherder wrote on 02/21/10 at 08:08:00:
Rode with a buddy over to meet the home inspector at the house my wife and I are trying to buy.  You havent laughed until you see me riding next to my buddy who rides a Buell Ulysses.  We look like a goofy pair.  Anyways, Was a perfect riding day here in the Ft. Campbell area.  62 degrees and sunny.  Nice to have a good day for once.

Yeah, the buddy I go riding with once in a while has a Honda CBR600RR (or something like that).  Definitely zippier than my little Savage. Grin

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #83 - 02/22/10 at 09:50:10

Well, I thought I was gonna have a chance to ride yesterday.... finally a beautiful day!  Sunny and got up to about 50 in the afternoon.  Had gotten my bike back together, new rear signals, license plate frame, and re-upholstered seat back on.  But my mother called and said her hot water tank was leaking.....  soooooo.... we had to go get her a new one and install it.  I know, it shouldn't have taken all my riding time, but what happens when you are in a hurry... yea, nothing goes right.  Oh well, the roads are still a bit salty (although I was gonna at least ride into town anyway).  And I hope they fill some holes soon!

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Reply #84 - 02/22/10 at 10:06:02

If the roads are salty,You had better clean off your bike if you go for a ride,It doesn't take long for that salt to start working.

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Reply #85 - 03/03/10 at 14:00:55

I went here for my lunch break...

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #86 - 03/03/10 at 14:04:42

As a matter of fact I just got back from picking my younger daughter up from her mechanic's class at college. Very nice day out today, and it looks like tomorrow will be even better.

And dang Bubba, wish I had some nice veaws like that near me.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Bubba
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Denver, CO
Reply #87 - 03/03/10 at 14:25:08

Yonuh, it's Red Rocks park...about a 10 minute ride from my work...they have, bar none, the BEST outdoor ampitheater I've ever been to...great music venue and in the summer they sometimes have movies too...

'06 lt Blue, Dyna Power pipe, air screw 2 1/4 turns, 52.5 pilot w/ bleed holes, 150 Main, 2/3 spacer, Pirelli MT66 tires, Raptor petcock, 412-4006 Progressive shocks
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #88 - 03/03/10 at 15:10:09

Closest outdoor amphitheater to me is at Carlsbad Caverns which is about a three hour drive for me and it is mainly for watching the bat flight out of the caverns in the evenings.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Savage_Amusement
Serious Thumper

On this steel horse
I ride.

Omaha, NE
Reply #89 - 03/03/10 at 15:48:09

I rode a little bit around the neighborhood today. 41 degrees and still a ton of sand and water as well snow around.

2K5, 1975 Sportster tank, blacked out motor, K&N cone, Much more to come later!!
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 00:51:15

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Where did you ride today?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.