Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print
Where did you ride today? (Read 1339 times)
Tonydtiger1971

Yet while we were
sinners Christ died
for us

Dawsonville, GA
Re: Where did you ride today?
Reply #45 - 01/26/10 at 18:33:41

Oh, here and there through the mountains.  Of course I have to do that to go to work, the supermarket, gas station, helps to live at the start of the Appalachian.

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
Tonydtiger1971 rgiskardrentlav@yahoo.com   IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #46 - 01/27/10 at 00:37:16

Was going to ride around town and pick up a few things this afternoon.  Looked a little like rain, so grabbed the waterproof jacket and hit the road.  By the time I got to the first stop it was drizzling, by the time I got ready to leave it was coming down pretty good.  So of course I broke the rain pants out of the saddlebag, and kept on riding! Cheesy  I forgot that I actually don't mind riding in a little rain, and it's funny to see some of the looks you get. Grin  It wasn't quite as fun when the rain let up and I started getting cruddy road spray on the facemask, but it was worth it just to get it out of the garage. Cool

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #47 - 02/06/10 at 18:19:45

Well I hate to say it as so many are not able to ride yet. Buttt I will. Yes I rode yesterday and today both. In fact I am still taking Babyhog with me in spirit. She is unable to ride herself so to help her thru this down time I take her spirit with me. OOO and my Pink Leather jacket arrived yesterday afternoon as well. It is very nice and goes well with my Pink riding boots.
Weather here in the PNW is soo beautiful for this time of year. Thanks El Nino for this great gift you have bestowed on us..
Babyhog your spirit is such a hoot..  Smiley Smiley

IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #48 - 02/06/10 at 18:29:38

and thank you el nino for the 17" of snow outside. To think...i might be out doing something enjoyable, productive, or both.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Reply #49 - 02/06/10 at 18:40:35

Yea, Burn, we just HAD to live on the eastern side of this wonderful country.  (I bet we are gonna have a HOT summer, though.)

Thanks again Kim... wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...............

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #50 - 02/07/10 at 06:34:03

Hey piglett, your so very welcome and I have to tell you. Our weather man said the other day we may very well pay for this nice weather later on in the year. I hope that does not mean we have a wet and cool summer..

This a.m. we have rain so will have to see how long it continues and if the sun comes out and dries the roads early.

Also Nat if your anything in person like your spirit is were gonna have one helluva time if we ever meet in person...

IP Logged
FrankYoungWolf

Living The Life!!

Ocala, Fl.
Reply #51 - 02/07/10 at 12:19:07

Got up this morning and rode over to Dennys for a quick Breakfast, at 4 PM I will be taking about a 35 mile ride to Dunellon to my best friends house to watch the big game!! Go Saints!!

And I will show you something different from either Your shadow at
morning striding behind you Or your shadow at evening rising to meet
you; I will show you fear in a handful of dust.-- T.S. Eliot
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #52 - 02/12/10 at 13:43:39

AAAAAAHHHHHHH, That felt good. Just got back from a nice long ride to nowhere in particular. It got almost 50 degrees F today nice and sunny so I couldn't waist it now could I?

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Routy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Winston Oregon
Reply #53 - 02/12/10 at 21:17:47

I looked at the bike, thinking what a beautiful bike it, then got in the car and rode to BI Mart to buy some fishin stuff.
But I will ride tomorrow,.....supposed to be nice and warmer.

Rich
'07 S40 Blvd stocker, except drilled OEM exhaust and white spacer mod...1/2 (.055)
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #54 - 02/12/10 at 22:01:40

... to work, argh.

Hey, I was passin' one of those 4 wheeled high mpg dohickies with a speedo that you could read from 2 lanes over.  So I pace it for a bit to check my speedo.  The little bugger was doin' 65 and I look down, way down and it says 60?!?!  Humph, all this time I've been thinkin' that since I started ridin' the '8802 that it didn't have the get up and go the '96 had, only doin' 82/83 on my test hill.  5mph slower than my '96.  Now it's dead nuts.

WWW   IP Logged
Bobbert
Serious Thumper

CHOP IT

Los Angeles, CA
Reply #55 - 02/13/10 at 17:53:45

Today I took my first ride on the Savage since last May!  I rode a circuit around my college, came home and helped my roommate tear apart his Audi engine, rejetted my carb, and then took another lap.

I love my new hardtail but I really need to get the seat springs installed. I hit a pothole and I think my kidneys broke loose from their moorings!  Shocked

In progress- 1996 Savage: solo seat, pod filter, open exhaust, and custom bars, fender, wiring, paint.
  IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #56 - 02/14/10 at 15:53:47

Rode to work last night and on my home this morning it was  c...c...cold. I'm taking the cage tonight because it is even colder now.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
tcreeley

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #57 - 02/14/10 at 18:37:12

Here in Maine - just 2 hours south of the end of the Appalachian Trail, it was warm today and I did some roofwork. 32degrees.
There is some grass showing on the walkways but the snow is still 6 inches deep. The bike is in the barn and there is salt everywhere on the roads, and sand. Been thinking from what people say- the middle and southern portion of the country is getting colder weather (no global warming) while up here in Maine - the northern part of the country has warmer temps than normal (global warming). But when we talk to each other it is all messed up because we are experiencing opposite weather conditions. We haven't had snow in weeks and it has been warmer yet way to the south the temps are cold and it has been snowy. Topsy-turvy.

tcreeley

it is what it is
  IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #58 - 02/14/10 at 23:26:54

I went for a ride after some roof work to cool off, it was 82°F here today.
Lookin' that way for a couple more days.   Tongue

WWW   IP Logged
kimchris1
Serious Thumper

Pink Posse Rider...

Belfair, Washington
Reply #59 - 02/15/10 at 03:04:19

Hey Verslagen, send some sun this way too. Were having warm temps yet not that warm.
Seems our weather pattern have shifted to the East as again their getting hit with snow. Same as down South. Fla is colder then we are here in the upper States.

Nice to hear the ones of you that are able to get out are taking advantage of this.. Smiley

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 00:20:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Where did you ride today?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.