Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Harbor Freight Coupons Today (Read 97 times)
Oldfeller--FSO
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Hobby is now
"concentrated
neuropany"

Fayetteville, NC
Harbor Freight Coupons Today
11/15/09 at 05:00:10

Catch your Sunday paper for a set of Harbor Freight Coupons in the Ad Section.

Free flashlight, $3.99 for the float charger for your battery, $1.99 for the 7 function volt ohm meter that so many of us use on battery/troubleshooting issues, $9.99 for a 4 1/2" angle grinder, $39 for a 3 gallon pancake style air compressor .... Plus a 20% off on ANYTHING coupon good thu the end of the year that you should clip and save in case you need it.

The list goes on -- thing is you can pick something up for yourself and tell your wife that's what you want for Christmas from her.  She'll  buy you something else from her that won't be as useful, but that's OK too.

Harbor Freight ain't bad -- for simple tools that will last long enough to pay for themselves in use time.

Actually, I haven't broken anything I bought from HF in several years now -- stuff is getting actually fairly decent for durability now a days as the Chinese industrial base is picking up steam and their overall quality level is improving greatly.

Former Savage Owner
  IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: Harbor Freight Coupons Today
Reply #1 - 11/15/09 at 05:32:54

HF is my local Low Buck outfitter. The Framing Nail Gun is a killer machine. The compressor has been trouble free for 2 years. Im happy w/ almost everything Ive gotten there, & the stuff that didnt work out? No Hassles on the returns. I keep the receipt & just trade for a new one or get a refund.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
Boule’tard
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

Master of the
Obvious

Austin TX
Reply #2 - 11/15/09 at 17:16:09

If that angle grinder is the orange "Chicago Electric" one, get it.  Open the gear case and replace the junk lube (probably rendered whale blubber) with some actual grease and you've got yourself a pretty good grinder.  I got mine for around $15~$17, but $10 is a steal.

That which can be destroyed by the truth should be. - P.C. Hodgell
  IP Logged
Dj12midnit
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

If you'r here and
I'm here isn't this
our time?

Lynden Wa.
Reply #3 - 11/15/09 at 21:28:39

Would be nice if we had one here.

http://www.suzukiownersclub.net

2006 Progressive 412-4236C, Big Crank, TKat F\B, ME880 Rear.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 06:17:17

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Harbor Freight Coupons Today

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.