Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
S40 Engine Counter-balancer Information Needed (Read 270 times)
bill67
Serious Thumper

old  tired

genoa city wisconsin
Re: S40 Engine Counter-balancer Information Needed
Reply #15 - 10/26/09 at 04:23:27

Seems like a 4 cylinder would vibrate 4 times as much. Wink

william h krumpen
  IP Logged
Ebikerman

Jesus is #1

Fitzgerald, GA
Reply #16 - 10/26/09 at 05:20:08

You will not even be thinking vibration while riding your S40 it is just not a real concern, at least not on my '06 model. Power is strong if you need it and easy and controlable if you don't. If excess vibration does occur, I doubt it will be under 70mph. I have been over 60 and my concern was with the wind on my body, not vibration. I don't see how anyone could complain about vibration on one of these bikes. Carburation and maybe some oil condumption are about the only issues that deserve any consideration. Also possibly the cam chain and it's related parts....Dan

2006 S40. Christian biker. Bikes rock, but there is more to life than bikes.
  IP Logged
Ebikerman

Jesus is #1

Fitzgerald, GA
Reply #17 - 10/26/09 at 05:23:29

Ebikerman wrote on 10/26/09 at 05:20:08:
You will not even be thinking vibration while riding your S40 it is just not a real concern, at least not on my '06 model. Power is strong if you need it and easy and controlable if you don't. If excess vibration does occur, I doubt it will be under 70mph. I have been over 60 and my concern was with the wind on my body, not vibration. I don't see how anyone could complain about vibration on one of these bikes. Carburation and maybe some oil condsmption are about the only issues that deserve any consideration. Also possibly the cam chain and it's related parts. Oh yeah, dont forget the hard to get to spark plug....Dan

2006 S40. Christian biker. Bikes rock, but there is more to life than bikes.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 16:22:51

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › S40 Engine Counter-balancer Information Needed

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.