IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Re: wooo
Reply #16 - 09/26/09 at 08:53:55

drums1 wrote on 09/26/09 at 07:31:57:
In anger and disgust, I one day let loose from a dead stop, on concrete. The landing wasn't so bad, but I nearly flipped the dam thing over backwards, not expecting it to do that. Now I try to stay off the bike when not in a good mood. It needs enough work already without crashing it upside down.

But,,But, Thats WHEN you Need to go for a ride. When lifes suckin a hickey on your whole body, its time for a ride. When the world is out of whak, thats what puts it BACK.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Re: wooo
Reply #17 - 09/29/09 at 02:38:08

I've only maybe lifted the front end once: riding with my buddy who has a CBR600, we were leaving a drive with a little bump, so I had the clutch in just coasting off of it.  He goes zipping off ahead of me, so I pour the coals to it, and let go the clutch.  The front end most certainly got light real quick! Shocked  Not sure if it actually left the ground, but must've come pretty close.  I take it a little easier now, because I can't claim nearly enough experience to feel safe trying that kind of stunt again. Grin

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 10:10:52

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › wooo

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.