Send Topic Print
Front forks/dampers (Read 85 times)
XeroJaeger
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Front forks/dampers
09/22/09 at 19:34:25

So a long time ago I posted about how I wrecked my bike. It was an '06 boulevard 650, and its still in pretty ... salvagable shape. My main issue is that my front fork assembly is cut in half, right below the tree. At first I wanted to rebuild the bike stock and sell it, but thats changed. Career took a slight swerve, and now that I'll have the time to dedicate to making it mine and getting a little revenge. That being said, I need to know what forks will fit the bike. Can I just change the tree and thereby change the forks? Are there a lot of technical considerations that go into that kind of change? Or is it fairly straightforward?

-X.

IP Logged
babyhog
Serious Thumper

Find a Cure for
Breast Cancer!
 NOW!!

WV
Re: Front forks/dampers
Reply #1 - 09/23/09 at 13:17:10

Sorry about your accident.  Glad you are ok.

I wouldn't have a clue to answer your question, but I have seen these on ebay and have been to this store.  They sell alot of used S40/Savage pieces.  They also include videos in their listings of the bikes running before they disassemble the pieces.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-LS650-650-Savage-FORKS-WITH-TRIPLE-TREE...

Here is the whole thing, I guess, but they also have individual pieces, you might be able to find what you are looking for.    ???   Hopefully someone else can help further.....

~

~ 2006 Black, Big Crank battery, HD Softail muffler, engine guard/o-ring pegs, Spitfite windshield, custom mounted Saddlemen bags, Mustang seat! ~ oh, and Hairdo by Helmet! ~
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/20/24 at 19:47:34

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Front forks/dampers

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.