Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Any Other FSSNOC Members Still Out There? (Read 173 times)
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Any Other FSSNOC Members Still Out There?
08/23/09 at 19:27:48

I know MaxM belonged and Savage Greg when he was still around. Just curious who else is still out there? Any interest in Oklahoma in October?

Dan

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
Phelonius
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Any Other FSSNOC Members Still Out There?
Reply #1 - 08/24/09 at 11:12:16

I forgot to update my membership this year when I got busted up.
What is happening in Oct?

Phelonius

Phelonius
  IP Logged
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Reply #2 - 08/24/09 at 20:35:48

According to their newsletter they're doing an extra "surprise" thumpercafe in the Oklahoma panhandle in October. I missed the one in Arkansas this year due to minor surgery and haven't been up to rides of any length since. Considering this my one last shot to get out on a long ride this year. (Apx 650 miles one way if I don't take I44 all the way down) I was just curious if there were any "fuzznocks" left in the midwest from this site.

2004 Savage. Happiness isn't around the corner, its IN the corners!....I gotta question the integrity of any organization that would have the likes of me as a member...Groucho Marx
  IP Logged
Capt._Ron
Ex Member

Reply #3 - 08/25/09 at 06:24:17

I am still a member and will try to make that Thumper Cafe. I have been taking a lot of time off lately however and it may not be possible.

IP Logged
Educatedredneck
Alliance Member

Sometimes it's
better to be lucky
than good.

Hampstead, Maryland
Reply #4 - 08/25/09 at 23:18:14

I finally joined up and will be attending the meet that is being held on the 26th of Sept in Grantsville, Md.

1997 Savage - Hard Chrome Drag Pipe, Seat Mod, 152.5 main, 1 - #4 washer, Di Hard Battery, T-Kat, 1" Drag Bar
  IP Logged
Max_Morley
Serious Thumper

LT650 Luxury Touring
& sidecar rig

Moses Lake. WA
Reply #5 - 09/08/09 at 13:00:36

Max is still a member but dealing with the effects of a cancer chocked small intestine the surgery to fix and the whatever comes next with the Big C. Plan to sell the bagger and just use the sidecar rig as most the the muscle cells in my legs went away with the days and days in the hospital.

Max at Thumper Acres. '96 Savage bagger, '03 Savage w/Cozy sidecar for wifeni.
  IP Logged
Southpaw
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

This ol' dog ain't
staying on the
porch!

Missouri
Reply #6 - 09/08/09 at 20:07:34

Mighty rough news Max! I'm glad to hear you're still here with us to tell about it. Keep a positive attitude, and lean on your freinds to help you through. I wish you well and will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
 I was a commercial pipe insulator for 14 years and the chemicals we used and got exposed to were pretty rough. I've lost a few friends way to early to the big C, and make it a point to make my rounds to those I know fighting the good fight. I've had a fair share of kidney and colon problems this year and was scared I might be in those shoes myself in the future. Keep fighting and keep us posted.

Dan

IP Logged
Driller

Really
"Zooked"
up

Tryon, NC
Reply #7 - 12/22/10 at 07:23:55

I too am a member of FSSNOC. Attended the Thumper Cafe in MD last year and made the one at Burke's Garden,VA  June this year. Two excellent road trips.
At the VA event, the director and founder of the group showed up on.....
an S40!  Since getting the bike in the spring, Jack has put over 10,000 miles through 12 states in six months on the Zook.! That is some serious THUMPING in my book. Don't mind admitting that was some of the inspiration for trying a Savage.
The next TC I plan on riding to is up in Indiana in August and maybe one out in Nebraska late September.
Thump on!

O.F.R.A.T. Old F##t Riding Any Time
  IP Logged
Max_Morley
Serious Thumper

LT650 Luxury Touring
& sidecar rig

Moses Lake. WA
Reply #8 - 12/22/10 at 13:51:18

Yup still a member and feeding Jack w/o a computer Savage tidbits. I believe there is a FSSNOC lunch scheduled for the West Coast, maybe No Cal.  In Montana there were 5 or 6 Savages at one lunch. We cheated and drove the brother's wife's HD sidecar as our sidecar wasn't road ready yet. Max

Max at Thumper Acres. '96 Savage bagger, '03 Savage w/Cozy sidecar for wifeni.
  IP Logged
stinger
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #9 - 12/23/10 at 01:28:13

Savage Greg still has his Savage but has developed some heart problems. He does pop in once in a while but seldom posts. He is very busy in his selling motorcycle parts and his repair shop.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
05/08/24 at 06:09:29

General CategoryThe Cafe › Any Other FSSNOC Members Still Out There?

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.