Send Topic Print
individual jets (Read 64 times)
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

individual jets
08/23/09 at 18:12:46

i really only need a bigger main. Im looking on bikebandit. and am getting mikuni choices for "round main jets", "small round main jets", and "large round main jets" all for the "BN" or "super BN". Usable for our bs40?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: individual jets
Reply #1 - 08/23/09 at 18:20:05

large round...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
srinath
Serious Thumper

I love YaBB 1G -
SP1!

Reply #2 - 08/23/09 at 19:38:51

And slotted.
Cool.
Srinath.

IP Logged
PTRider

Reply #3 - 08/23/09 at 20:21:22

Go to a motorcycle shop.  They probably have a drawer full of Mikuni jets.  You want the ones that are 8mm head diameter, 9mm long, and your choice of sizes.  $4 each.

IP Logged
BurnPgh
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #4 - 08/23/09 at 20:52:25

Closest shop is full of d1cks. The "parts guy" is some kid whose been there as long as Ive been riding and he still doesnt know what the hell he's doing. Anyone else will show me right to the showroom floor and explain how in the long run Id save money buying a new VTX 1300 as opposed to buying the jet i need. Gattos Cycle Shop...yup...I hate going in there.
Used to be one closer but they didnt tighten the axle bolt after changing my friends rear wheel so all the force was on the chain tensioners which broke and caused the chain to jump the rear sprocket in the middle of traffic at about 35mph. I was not sorrowful to notice they closed up shop earlier this year.

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #5 - 08/23/09 at 22:31:21

BurnPgh wrote on 08/23/09 at 20:52:25:
Closest shop is full of d1cks. The "parts guy" is some kid whose been there as long as Ive been riding and he still doesnt know what the hell he's doing. Anyone else will show me right to the showroom floor and explain how in the long run Id save money buying a new VTX 1300 as opposed to buying the jet i need. Gattos Cycle Shop...yup...I hate going in there.
Used to be one closer but they didnt tighten the axle bolt after changing my friends rear wheel so all the force was on the chain tensioners which broke and caused the chain to jump the rear sprocket in the middle of traffic at about 35mph. I was not sorrowful to notice they closed up shop earlier this year.

A'holes....

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/13/24 at 13:23:19

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › individual jets

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.