Brother is MISSING (Read 396 times)
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Re: Brother is MISSING
Reply #15 - 08/12/09 at 19:28:28

Update:

My real Dad is PISSED. He is leaving Georgia tomorrow to get down here. He has tried to get  hold of the police officer who supposedly was investigation my brother's disappearance but he won't return his calls. He got a hold of the Detectives division and found out the moron cop hasn't even filled out any paperwork on the case. Something he said he was gonna do as soon as he got back to the police department.

I should have known we couldn't trust the d@mn cops in this town, I had to deal with everyone of them when I was security at the mall, and my impression then was they were just there for a paycheck.

This is not cool and my brother has been missing now over 48 hours, don't this jerk off cops here know that the longer it takes the chance of finding a missing person alive decreases?

If something dire has happened to him, I will not rest until the person or persons who did it are begging me for their lives on their knees. No one messes with my family and gets a way with it.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #16 - 08/12/09 at 20:53:10

That's a sorry __s outfit posing as a police dept ... sounds like at least one officer plus his supervisor need to be taken on a motivational trip out in the desert.  In a situation like this there is NO excuse. Angry

IP Logged
justin_o_guy2
Serious Thumper

What happened?

East Texas, 1/2 dallas/la.
Reply #17 - 08/12/09 at 21:21:40

By now the battery on the [phone is probably dead. Sorry piece of crap cop.

The people never give up their liberties but under some delusion.- Edmund Burke.
  IP Logged
flcruzr
Ex Member

Reply #18 - 08/12/09 at 21:26:58

I hope and pray for a positive outcome.

IP Logged
JohnBoy
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #19 - 08/12/09 at 22:17:42

the picture of your brother is helpful. what can you tell us about his habits, size, places he might go if he suffered a break and is medically unfit?
I will be keeping my eyes open in Phoenix
JohnBoy

IP Logged
FreeSpirit
Serious Thumper

Joy is my Compass !

North Georgia
Reply #20 - 08/13/09 at 00:28:31

Yonuh, In cases of have to,I have gone to the police dept before and filed complaints on officers not doing there job.In those cases,others had filed complaints also on the same officers...and it worked! Which is an option for the public.

That may help.It did in my case!

I just always remember decent but constant persistence when its needed.

They usually get so tired of seeing the person that they'll do anything to get rid of you.Which means doing their job!!

Just a suggestion! (Which your Dad will probably do this anyway)

And I know you also have a new job to try to do.Hopefully,surely they will understand your situation. Sometimes the priority's in life are difficult.

2002 Suzuki Savage-Stock.Windshield,Saddle bags,Hwy Bars,Tank Bib.Custom Paint.
  IP Logged
False Illusion

Two digits down as
we're passin'!

Dayton/Southwest Ohio
Reply #21 - 08/13/09 at 03:33:46

Thanks for the pic and information, Yonuh...I will keep a lookout for your family here in the Dayton, Oh. area...I'm not too far from the I-70 and I-75 interchange...

Please keep us posted...

Black '07 Boulevard S40 w/ OEM Saddlebags, Windshield, Guard, SissyBar,and Rack. Schwinn Bicycle Computer, Highway Pegs by Thumperclone, Time Piece ala the $ store...and a $5 cooler from WalMart Wink
  IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 02:13:38

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Brother is MISSING

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.