Send Topic Print
Hello, (Read 135 times)
declac
YaBB Newbies

His and Hers Savages

York PA
Hello,
07/18/09 at 08:53:49

Hi all, I have been lurking for a few months.  I have a 05 for me and a 04 for the wife. Riding since 18, now at 43 I have found the perfect ride.  I love this thing.  Savage/S40 is as much fun to ride as the  mini bikes when I was a kid.  Did i say I love this thing.    Its just plain fun to ride. Thanks for a great place to learn about our rides.

IP Logged
odvelasc
Ex Member

Re: Hello,
Reply #1 - 07/18/09 at 12:54:56

Welkomen. Start your mods now. But BEWARE!!! Once you catch the bug there is no curing it. Go a VM 36 or 38mm roundslide, then get yourself a UFO and a Dial A Jet. It wont be the same bike anymore.

IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #2 - 07/18/09 at 22:57:29

whatever u do, don't start bobbing it....u might like taking all the pretty stuff off! lol and if you're really crazy, u might start liking the backfires too!!!!!

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
False Illusion

Two digits down as
we're passin'!

Dayton/Southwest Ohio
Reply #3 - 07/20/09 at 09:38:35

declac wrote on 07/18/09 at 08:53:49:
Hi all, I have been lurking for a few months.  I have a 05 for me and a 04 for the wife. Riding since 18, now at 43 I have found the perfect ride.  I love this thing.  Savage/S40 is as much fun to ride as the  mini bikes when I was a kid.  Did i say I love this thing.    Its just plain fun to ride. Thanks for a great place to learn about our rides.

Welcome declac!

Plenty of GREAT information here... not to mention the great folks who supply it!

Enjoy those bikes!
Cool

Black '07 Boulevard S40 w/ OEM Saddlebags, Windshield, Guard, SissyBar,and Rack. Schwinn Bicycle Computer, Highway Pegs by Thumperclone, Time Piece ala the $ store...and a $5 cooler from WalMart Wink
  IP Logged
Gary On A Savage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Only 15 mins riding
could save you $$$
in Dr bills

Fresno, California
Reply #4 - 07/20/09 at 12:04:37

It is definitely a fun bike.  I've been riding my Honda Shadow 1100 ACE mostly letting others use my savage now and then.  I needed to run the Savage since it had been sitting for a few weeks so I took it for a nice run through the hills.  God, I fell in love with it again!  I was going to park it over at my dad's house for him to use, but I changed my mind.  It is so much more fun in the hills than my bigger 1100 (which weighs 600 lbs).  I'm keeping it close by for my short mountain rides and let the Honda do the long trips.  (The savage will also do the dirt logging roads around here...  Wink )

'95 Savage with the lowered, full fender look
'96 Honda Shadow 1100 ACE
My Riding Blog: http://garyonasavage.blogspot.com/
WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/28/24 at 08:37:18

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hello,

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!