Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
I take back all the mean things I said. (Read 86 times)
odvelasc
Ex Member

I take back all the mean things I said.
07/15/09 at 19:34:02

So, after working out some gremlins hiding in the bike, we have re-established our relationship together. With the two jobs I was working and the second dog I adopted a few months back ( A Great Dance on speed lol) I put back sometime into re-establishing my relationship with suzi. I fixed the rear left turn signal I purchased a few months back. Its a bullet shaped, screw in type. It was pressing the wires against the fender thus cutting off connecting. I bought two plastic washers, cut a groove in each for the wires to sit in so they dont get pressed. Rejetted the bike to a more lean setting and adjusted the dial a jet as well. Moses Holy. I hit 140km/h (86mph) so fast on my ride home from work tonight that I did not notice until I looked down. I just thought the cages were driving exceptionally slow tonight. Me and suzi are in love again. I was too busy with my girlfriend, the two jobs and my two mutts that communication broke down between my self and suzi. We got to talking today, I spoiled her with some TLC and and boy did she purr tonight.  I figure that by the end of the riding season all shall be well and I will unforunately have to park her for the winter Sad It feels as though it has been such a short season with how busy I have been, how much rain has fallen, and how I neglected her.

IP Logged
seviersavage

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Smoky Mountains Tennessee
Re: I take back all the mean things I said.
Reply #1 - 07/15/09 at 19:50:25

Oscar,
Did ya drop to a 150 main? After reading Lancers post about the jetting I dropped to a 150. I just thought that DAJ was working before. Jeesh now I know cause I can see the fuel in the line all the way to the mixing chamber. And strong pull all the way to WOT.
Sevier

IP Logged
odvelasc
Ex Member

Re: I take back all the mean things I said.
Reply #2 - 07/15/09 at 19:54:14

seviersavage wrote on 07/15/09 at 19:50:25:
Oscar,
Did ya drop to a 150 main? After reading Lancers post about the jetting I dropped to a 150. I just thought that DAJ was working before. Jeesh now I know cause I can see the fuel in the line all the way to the mixing chamber. And strong pull all the way to WOT.
Sevier

I dont know what it is because its kinda etched off from screwing it out a while ago. Its a 150 or a 155 lol. However the fuel is not all the way up i think. I wil check in the day light. Oh and sorry about the lack of unit number. i had to re-install driver updates on my comp the other day. My keyboard was not working well. My cursors was jumping all over the place and sometimes deleting things.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
10/01/24 at 23:34:38

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › I take back all the mean things I said.

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.