Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
flasher relay!!??!?! HELP! (Read 45 times)
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
flasher relay!!??!?! HELP!
06/26/09 at 16:58:03

i went to the auto store flasher in hand, and the guy had no idea what i was talking about. so i said what i was using it for and how it's the same in a car....he said they are completely different and made me feel retarded.

i really don't like being laughed @, can someone please tell me the car they used to get the part. i mentioned that any dodge or ford one could work and he was like "no, i build bikes and cars, it's not gonna work"  Angry

thank God we teach self control, cuz a hammer fist to the collar bones would have made my day!!

please anyone! part number? name and name of vehicle with year?

anything! i need it to work, and i'd love to ride back on the bike and say "see that blinkin...yeah....from a dodge neon" lol

HELP!!! i'm off to attempt to put my ezhaust back on by myself

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
Savage_Amusement
Serious Thumper

On this steel horse
I ride.

Omaha, NE
Re: flasher relay!!??!?! HELP!
Reply #1 - 06/26/09 at 17:19:46

Out of all the auto parts stores there was only one in each that had two pins. They make and L shape. There have been several post made on this very topic.

Search
Electronic Flasher
Electronic Relay

Between the two of those you'll get everything you need to know.

2K5, 1975 Sportster tank, blacked out motor, K&N cone, Much more to come later!!
  IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #2 - 06/26/09 at 18:11:59

i did what u said....all i found was a couple of posts that mention it...i found one that had a part number but he said he had to solder...is that good under the tank where it vibrates?

i was hoping for "ask for a 1998 such and such" car model.......u know?

'95 bobber rat...i guess it's a "bat bike" haha flat black mostly, bare metal tank, header wrap, always a work in progress !
  IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Reply #3 - 06/26/09 at 18:38:01

They are universal units,... usually in a blister pack, hanging in one of the aisles near the tail light bulbs, fuses, switches and what not.  Don't bother asking the moron at the counter, just check the aisle.

Probably looks something like this...

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Rocco
Serious Thumper

addicted 2 riding
TcB

south florida
Reply #4 - 06/26/09 at 18:58:21

u are the man! and i think they pay him to stand there and wear a shirt....ridiculous! has he ever driven a car let alone worked on one lol

so as long as the little plugs match i can use it right??!?!?! sweeeet! that's what i call a smart fix ! plus i can buy more dew and gas as opposed to the 30+ dollars suzuki wants for the flasher!

thank u sir!!!!!

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 00:26:18

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › flasher relay!!??!?! HELP!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.