Send Topic Print
Wingerline HighwayBar (Read 850 times)
royblueboy
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Wingerline HighwayBar
Reply #30 - 12/19/11 at 15:55:38

Thanks for the info and pics, they really look good.

2005 650 pearl,memphis windshield.vic 100 muffler
  IP Logged
dv8savagerider

Ride safe!

Southern Michigan
Reply #31 - 01/10/12 at 17:40:13

like the art teacher said, I wonder how well these would work with forward controls, especially Ed. Ls  But they do look nice on the stock pedals  Smiley

2001 Savage, Corbin seat, Jardine Rumbler Slashcut exhaust, K&N Air Filter, Ed L. 4" Fwd Controls, Stage 2 Carb Jet Kit
  IP Logged
arteacher
Serious Thumper

Ride as if your
naked and invisable!

London ontario
Reply #32 - 01/11/12 at 05:59:13

From what I can see they won't work at all with forward controls.

white '07, Raask exh, Corbin seat, slipstreamer shie, Raptor, Routy's fwd controls, Baron tach, Frisco bars, Isogrips, Headlight and taillight modulators, Dial-a- jet, AME 9 deg chop kit, K&N air flt
  IP Logged
RC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Quartz Hill Ca.
Reply #33 - 01/15/12 at 21:03:08

I ordered a set of Wingerline Bars from Accessories International on 12/27  paid with Pay Pal, they sent me an E mail the next day and said they would send me a tracking number in 1 to 3 days. It's now 1/15 no bars and no E mail anybody here had a similar experiance with these guys.

IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #34 - 01/19/12 at 12:18:02

dv8savagerider wrote on 01/10/12 at 17:40:13:
like the art teacher said, I wonder how well these would work with forward controls, especially Ed. Ls  But they do look nice on the stock pedals  Smiley

I have a kit from Ed L. that I intended to try to make work with the Wingerline.  I have not yet made that effort but it may be an interesting challenge.  My fear is that I will not get them to coexist and wind up doing the same as I did with my windshield and constantly shift back and forth on whether I want it on the bike.  I've pretty much decided I like the windshield during the winter (cold), and spring (bug swarms), or long rides (fatigue) but generally remove it as much as possible in the summer and fall.  The choice between forward controls and highway bar might be more difficult.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Savage_Rob
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Mechanically
Inclined Amateur

Texas (Dallas area)
Reply #35 - 01/19/12 at 12:20:58

RC wrote on 01/15/12 at 21:03:08:
I ordered a set of Wingerline Bars from Accessories International on 12/27  paid with Pay Pal, they sent me an E mail the next day and said they would send me a tracking number in 1 to 3 days. It's now 1/15 no bars and no E mail anybody here had a similar experiance with these guys.

That's where I bought mine years back and had no problems with them.

1998|MAC muffler|ceramic coated header|K&N air filter|Amal Mk2 carb|Odyssey battery|iridium plug|NC windshield|Dunlop 491s|Superbrace|EBC brake rotor|12.5" Progressive shocks|Kuryakyn ISO grips
Savage_Rob RidingTX   IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 14:22:55

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Wingerline HighwayBar

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.