Hello all! (Read 251 times)
LawDawg77
YaBB Newbies

Thumpin' tha
Thumper!

Mississippi
Re: Hello all!
Reply #15 - 06/03/09 at 03:57:04

Yes, thank you Yonuh for the steps!!! I did not mean to leave anyone out, yesterday was a whirlwind of activity for me!! Gotta work for the next two days so the thumper will get to rest. Don't ya hate how work gets in the way of riding?

IP Logged
Savage Eddie

Custom Bob's ROCK!

40 miles west of Chicago
Reply #16 - 06/03/09 at 05:19:28

Welcome Law!

IP Logged
LawDawg77
YaBB Newbies

Thumpin' tha
Thumper!

Mississippi
Reply #17 - 06/06/09 at 19:11:27

Having a great time riding my Savage. I laid it over yesterday and broke the right mirror off, but found a part and my Father replaced it for me. He and I went riding, it took 31 years for a ride together! My Father built his '72 Triumph from the ground up. When he pulled up on it I realized it was a thumper too! He told me that he knew the engine well and loved to tinker with mods... At this point I passed out  Grin  I do believe the first thing I want to do is make the engine run richer.. It's so lean and that was the reason for the lay over yesterday... it died in a turn..

IP Logged
Jay
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reply #18 - 06/07/09 at 06:24:19

Welcome LawDawg77. Well, you had your first laydown. Glad you got that out of the way and are ready to get back on and go! Cool about getting to ride with your dad. My grandfather started me on my love of motorcycles. I straddled the tank as a toddler. My second bike was actually a hand me down from my grandmother. Yep, she rode her own!

You're invisible and naked.
Ride safe,
Jay
  IP Logged
vhfkid

Thumpin' in ETEX

East Texas
Reply #19 - 06/07/09 at 12:14:44

If you are in need of a manual check out the Tech section. I believe Kropatchek put a link to one on there. When I ride on a long trip I keep an exploded view, Clymers manual, and the owners manual with me... on my Notebook. Came in hand once already to get me back on the road!

Glad to hear of another Savage rider! Welcome

IP Logged
Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/24/24 at 05:34:27

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hello all!

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.