PerrydaSavage
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Riding "The
Rock"!

Republic of Newfoundland
Re: New S40 owner :)
Reply #105 - 07/31/09 at 07:07:14

Wicked vid Kevin!! Man, I like your Bike more and more every time I see it!

If you don't mind me asking, you're of Asian descent right? Which country your family from? I'm guessing probably Vietnam? One of my daughters is Thai and just returned from visiting with relatives back home ... hoping to visit S.E. m'self sometime in the next few years ...

Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure you are not, in fact, just surrounded by arseholes!
WWW   IP Logged
voldigicam

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Reply #106 - 07/31/09 at 07:48:44

The video and images are quite interesting.  The seat is low and I notice the bars are lower and further forward.  How comfortable is the position?  Seems to be it is lower overall and longer, probably with the bars a little more lowered than the seat.  Does this work in combination with the stock controls?  And how tall are you?

2007 S40
2003 Volusia 40th Ann.
Friendsville, TN
  IP Logged
kevinphan

Dracut, Massachusetts
Reply #107 - 07/31/09 at 11:04:49

PerrydaSavage wrote on 07/31/09 at 07:07:14:
Wicked vid Kevin!! Man, I like your Bike more and more every time I see it!

If you don't mind me asking, you're of Asian descent right? Which country your family from? I'm guessing probably Vietnam? One of my daughters is Thai and just returned from visiting with relatives back home ... hoping to visit S.E. m'self sometime in the next few years ...

Haha thanks man. You guess correct!!! I was born in China though while they were migrating here. I have wanted to visit Thai, I have been back to Vietnam a couple times now since we own a house down there, it's so much fun and everything is really cheap.

You should visit, I'm sure with a guide or some family members with ya it'll be a fun time. Hell even alone might be good.

voldigicam wrote on 07/31/09 at 07:48:44:
The video and images are quite interesting.  The seat is low and I notice the bars are lower and further forward.  How comfortable is the position?  Seems to be it is lower overall and longer, probably with the bars a little more lowered than the seat.  Does this work in combination with the stock controls?  And how tall are you?

My arms are a lot more stretch which I like more than the stock riding height. The bars are still the stock bars and risers I just took the "riser" off and reused the stem part. I think it rides more comfortable now than it did stock, I'm 5'8.

WWW diverseclothing   IP Logged
SimonTuffGuy
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

i like to thump...
;)

Central PA
Reply #108 - 08/12/09 at 11:32:32

Do you have any shots of how you mounted up the seat? Mine should be here any day now... :-D

Simon
Pimptiva.com
WWW   IP Logged
RTC

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

El Paso, TX (Ft. Bliss)
Reply #109 - 03/06/10 at 22:02:11

can someone explain to me where all that wiring(the box and all) under the passenger seat goes when removing it/replacing the fender?

IP Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/27/24 at 06:26:25

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › New S40 owner :)

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.