Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
figured it out, but need some help (Read 101 times)
Jr.
YaBB Newbies

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

figured it out, but need some help
05/05/09 at 22:21:44

So i finally figured out what i want to do with my bike. So far ive bought a pod air filter to help the bike run a little bit leaner, and bought a new wiring harness and ignition to replace the horrible job of wiring the guy before me did.

But on to what i was saying, i want my bike to look more like a softail. the rear fender that practically covers the whole rear tire, a bobbed stock front fender, a lil bit taller than stock ape hangers and footboards. Does anyone know of any rear fenders that will fit and if the struts will work too?

One thing i really want to do though is get heated grips, living in the northwest gets cold even in the summer so they would work out nice, but im not sure that the stock grips would work out so well, has anyone else put heated grips on their bike, and did you half to switch the grips to make them work?

thanks...

edit - forgot to say, but as a reference for what i want my bike to look like, i really like the way the harley crossbones is set up.

IP Logged
marshall13

the first step is to
admit your ignorance

Fort Lauderdale FL
Re: figured it out, but need some help
Reply #1 - 05/06/09 at 11:22:19

id be leery of putting any extra loads on the charging system... it only has a couple hundred watts of output... how about a set of d-cell powered hunting gloves?

IP Logged
Serowbot
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

OK.... so what's the
speed of dark?

Tucson Az
Re: figured it out, but need some help
Reply #2 - 05/06/09 at 11:36:29

Ludicrous Speed !... ... Huh...
  IP Logged
Pages: 1