Donate!
Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register :: View Members
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
was just checking out Ebay (Read 165 times)
Big Nix

Screw dieing of
natural causes.

Atlanta, GA
was just checking out Ebay
03/28/09 at 18:08:58

was just checking this out and found this.  Thought it was kinda funny someone would sell this when if they just searched a little bit they could get way more info on this sight for free

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/SUZUKI-SAVAGE-LS650-BOULEVARD-S40-PERFORMANCE-...

Courage is being scared, but still sadeling up and riding out.
Big Nix   IP Logged
SavRon

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ohio
Re: was just checking out Ebay
Reply #1 - 03/28/09 at 18:21:11

He has alot of neat stuff for sale. Some  folks on here disapprove of him as a Ebay seller. I never had any problems with him. Maybe he never read the Customer Service CD... Smiley

As for the CD offered,,, looks like all the Mods can be found right here as you pointed out. Ain't this a great place ?  Tongue

IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #2 - 03/28/09 at 20:28:52

Look at his Feedback...it stinks.  PayPal has forced him to return customer's money, and they only do that after an investigation and because the seller has acted unethically.  I would never buy anything from a scammer like this.  Where do you think he got the info for his CD?  Only this site has that much creative tech mods, often in step by step pictoral instructions, posted by our good members.  Which makes me wonder, why hasn't Rockin John or the moddies taken all the modification info from this site and burned it onto CDs, and used that $ to support the site?  That would reward the contributors by keeping the site alive.  One hand would be washing the other.  After all, if the site goes away, where will I post all the mindless garbage that I dump onto the Cafe, like this?:

IP Logged
SavRon

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Ohio
Reply #3 - 03/28/09 at 21:19:33

SavRon wrote on 03/28/09 at 21:18:34:
After all, if the site goes away, where will I post all the mindless garbage that I dump onto the Cafe, like this?:

Ya gotta point there Gort,,, for which I have no answer.  Undecided

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #4 - 03/28/09 at 21:54:55

He got on the bad side of us by stealing our work.
Someone who got the CD said he even included other copywrited work.
To make matters worse, he's not a very reliable.  Either he ships extremely late or not at all.  Then blames it on the mail man for sticking 2 packages together.  He used to sell that CD as a download for $2.

WWW   IP Logged
Jay
Serious Thumper

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Fort Worth, Texas
Reply #5 - 03/28/09 at 22:30:33

GORT! My eyes, my eyes. The horror. It'll take years of therapy, or a couple of rides on the Savage, to get that image out of my head. Hmmm, another excuse to ride. So...so I should.. should thank you for making me look at that... that horror?

++ on the idea of selling the info to support the site. Maybe make the Technical Section open to Alliance members only. Which reminds me, I need to get my Alliance membership!

You're invisible and naked.
Ride safe,
Jay
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #6 - 03/28/09 at 22:40:55

The picture is of the wife of another Ebay scammer, called "Kwik Bay".  This was brought up in an earlier post about problems with "Kwik Bay".

IP Logged
Yonuh Adisi FSO
Serious Thumper

Savage Jedi (Knight)

Pilot Valley NV, aka Tatooine
Reply #7 - 03/29/09 at 10:26:43

Jay wrote on 03/28/09 at 22:30:33:
++ on the idea of selling the info to support the site. Maybe make the Technical Section open to Alliance members only. Which reminds me, I need to get my Alliance membership!

I would not consider that a good idea because many non-alliance members (me included) post some very good how-tos in the tech section. We couldn't do that if it was alliance members only, and not all of us can afford to be alliance members though the fee is very reasonable.

Check out Flight of Destiny http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00H9130XC
  IP Logged
Gort
Ex Member

Reply #8 - 03/29/09 at 11:25:27

Perhaps Alliance Memberships could be awarded to those members who have contributed worthwhile material, like Yonuh Adisi.

IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #9 - 03/29/09 at 11:37:26

Agree with Yonuh I do.  This forum was created in the spirit of volunteerism.  To tax us all to access information given freely in the past would violate that charter and I will have my tea bag in the mail the before the sun sets that day.

WWW   IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/21/24 at 04:44:35

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › was just checking out Ebay

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.