LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Hmmm ... exhaust
03/27/09 at 07:30:57

I found something interesting and am talking to them about our needs.

AIN'T THAT PERDY !   Smiley

IP Logged
thumperclone
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

PGR rider  riding
with respect

Grand Junction Colorado
Re: Hmmm ... exhaust
Reply #1 - 03/27/09 at 07:47:09

have you heard it yet??

standing for those who stood for US

IP Logged
sakara
2005 No Login

Thumpalicious

Lockport, NY
Reply #2 - 03/27/09 at 08:49:15

Lancer, I'm gonna be honest here. Between these phallic looking pipes, and Diamond Jim's revelation about your Glycerin Suppositories (http://suzukisavage.com/cgi-bin/YaBB.pl?num=1236788683), I'm starting to wonder... Tongue

Alliance Member

'86 Thumper bobber rat project.
sakara   IP Logged
verslagen1
YaBB Moderator
ModSquad

Where there's a
will, I want to be
in it.

L.A. California
Reply #3 - 03/27/09 at 08:56:44

Sakara, I think you're being anal   Shocked

Lancer, These going to be an alternative header?   Cool

WWW   IP Logged
sakara
2005 No Login

Thumpalicious

Lockport, NY
Reply #4 - 03/27/09 at 13:42:06

Oh no!! Didn't mean to offend any of those, "L.A. - S.F. California" types. Tongue

(Just for the record, I was born in Watts; I also make fun of Italians, Germans, Irish, Catholics, Crackers and anything else I am)

Alliance Member

'86 Thumper bobber rat project.
sakara   IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #5 - 03/27/09 at 18:39:13

These are made of the same size pipe that my header is made from, and the megaphone reminds me of the one I had on my Goldstar.  The sound of my current header & muffler is REALLY GOOD.
These systems look very good to me and I am trying to get a prototype made for the Savage to get a hands-on look & test.  I will try to get Charlie (he has 3 Savages on the road now) to let me test this on one of his bikes if mine is not assembled by the time it arrives.
I have not heard back from the manufacturer yet so don't know what the time frame is on getting the proto.  From what I could see of their work on the website it looks to be very good...virtually seamless from end to end and the prices were very good as well.
I managed to make mine over a period on weeks but I have not been able to recreate it since.  My welding skills have gotten worse instead of improving over time.   Tongue

IP Logged
eyeore302000
Alliance Member

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Lexington, SC
Reply #6 - 03/27/09 at 19:21:15

Shocked cool lookin exhaust lancer i'd be honered to test it if you needed some one heck i'm druellin already  Wink  on another note does anyone know of some place that does ceramic coating ? We use ceramic coated headers on our racing go kart engines and they hold up pretty nice and look cool too thought that would something different to try.

87 savage burgandy 2200 miles my first bobber project !! 2001 savage black 7000 miles !! 2004 savage purple 13,000 miles (my first savage) !! 2005 S40 7600 miles (my full dresser) !!
  IP Logged
LANCER
Serious Thumper
Alliance Member

Savage Beast
Performance Parts

Oklahoma
Reply #7 - 03/28/09 at 04:21:18

eyeore302000 wrote on 03/27/09 at 19:21:15:
Shocked cool lookin exhaust lancer i'd be honered to test it if you needed some one heck i'm druellin already  Wink  on another note does anyone know of some place that does ceramic coating ? We use ceramic coated headers on our racing go kart engines and they hold up pretty nice and look cool too thought that would something different to try.

Seems like we have some local folks that do that; I had looked into it a while back and had printed out their info but since I have been moving stuff around I have lost track of it and will have to scrounge through boxes ... actually, it would be easier just to google them again.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/22/24 at 02:17:10

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Hmmm ... exhaust

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.