Kuryakyn Foot Pegs (Read 135 times)
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
03/11/09 at 13:35:57

I have been thinking about replacing my stock rider pegs with a pair of Kuryakyn Dually ISO pegs.  It would be a compromise between pegs and floorboards.  I emailed Kuryakyn, asking which adapter peg I should use.  They wrote back and said that they did not make an adapter for the Savage/LS650/S40.

I know from reading the posts, that some of the members of this site have put Kuryakyn grips on their bikes.  My question is, has anyone put Kuryakyn rider pegs on their bike?  if so, which adaptor did you use, or what modificarions did you have to make?

Thanks

IP Logged
blacksheep23

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Re: Kuryakyn Foot Pegs
Reply #1 - 03/11/09 at 17:24:22

http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?model_ID=103&Category_ID=54&manu...

U need to drill it a lil bit to make it fix with the stock bolts that fit thru the pegs.It shldn't take less than 30 mins.

Gd luck!

IP Logged
John_D FSO
Serious Thumper

Ridin' and smilin'

Vancouver, WA
Reply #2 - 03/12/09 at 03:28:57

blacksheep23 wrote on 03/11/09 at 17:24:22:
http://www.cruisercustomizing.com/detail.cfm?model_ID=103&Category_ID=54&manu...

U need to drill it a lil bit to make it fix with the stock bolts that fit thru the pegs.It shldn't take less than 30 mins.

Gd luck!

Good info to have, thanks!  Eventually I'd like to try some out, like the Switchblades or something. Undecided  Look like they might be comfy.

'07 ElectraGlide.
  IP Logged
gerald.hughes
Serious Thumper
ModSquad

FSO

Tucson, Az
Reply #3 - 03/12/09 at 21:35:40

Blacksheep23,

Thanks for the link.  I ordered the adaptors and the pair of Dually ISO pegs for less than the dealer wanted to charge me for a stock left peg.

IP Logged
bugsville

SuzukiSavage.com
Rocks!

Gainesville, FL
Reply #4 - 03/13/09 at 04:02:56

Those are the adapters I used as well, I had to open the hole up a bit as well as shave a little off the top for the left side peg. I used a cone and cylinder shaped grinding stone and my dremel tool.

IP Logged
Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

« Home

« Home
SuzukiSavage.com
09/23/24 at 04:26:44

General CategoryRubber Side Down! › Kuryakyn Foot Pegs

SuzukiSavage.com » Powered by YaBB 2.2!
YaBB © 2000-2007. All Rights Reserved.